Whatcha think about him now :-)

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

rocket
Site Sponsor

Re: Whatcha think about him now :-)

Post by rocket »

Barhopr wrote:Hey Master, you better get in line. If Futch wants to yell, he gets to yell.
:thumbup:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Master, PA flew missions back in WWII to preserve our right to get on this board and say whatever stupid shizzle we can get by Tom and Chalk so I would kindly ask as a Jarhead brother of PA's that you learn a bit more about him before cracking on him. Here's a thread that may open your eyes a bit (and there are some great other ones if you care to search)...
http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/vi ... 0&p=223590

Follow threads on here a while and you'll see that PA's gained wisdom on many subjects in his lifetime... fishing, combat, farming, all things mechanical, and first hand experience with sharks come immediately to mind... and it doesn't hurt to consider his hard-learned lessons when he's generous enough to share them with us.
BBG salute1
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
RalphKramden2011

Post by RalphKramden2011 »

PA FUTCH IS THE MAN! NO CRITICISM ALLOWED!
ferris1248
Site Sponsor

Post by ferris1248 »

That made my ears hurt.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

no good dead goes unpunished...

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/ACLU_ ... 45878.html

is it a civil liberty not to be drug tested before receiving government aid?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Lighterknot

Post by Lighterknot »

Great idea to drug test the welfare recipients, and to cut their grocery/drug money. these folks are most likely very dependent on this income.
how will they get their drugs and food for themselves and their numerous children?
load your weapons..
nice for him to create a money making business for the wife!!!
was wondering how gov shithead (pronounced sha-thead) was going to get all the millions back that he spent to get elected for a 100 thou a year salary.
IMPEACH THE CROOK ASAP!!!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

:smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Lighterknot wrote:Great idea to drug test the welfare recipients, and to cut their grocery/drug money. these folks are most likely very dependent on this income.
seriously? wow, nothing like perpetuating the problem. dependant on drug money. :roll: Indifferent of your political views this is a challenging post to understand.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

If I was to tell you how he gets rid of armadillos, you wouldn't want to upset PA. :smt011
big bend gyrene

Cranfield wrote:If I was to tell you how he gets rid of armadillos, you wouldn't want to upset PA. :smt011
Had to find that story as hadn't heard it / or had forgotten it... all I can say is... DAYUM!!! Just when I thought PA couldn't be deemed any more hardcore of a Marine, I read that story (see second page in link below)!
Image :smt067 :lol:

http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/vi ... =5&t=12587
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
big bend gyrene

By the way, PA, my dad did time in the good ol' Corps too and did repair work on Corsairs immediately after the war at either Miramar or El Toro. Wouldn't be surprised if your paths crossed at some point, though he was just a 17 year old enlisted man at the time.
salute1 :beer:
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

BBG, WAS AT ELTORO SEVERAL TIMES, THOSE ENGINES MADE BY HUDSON YA DID NOT WANT IN YOUR PLANE, THOSE PRATT WHITNEY WERE GREAT, DON'T BELIVE YA COULD WEAR ONE OUT, HAD TO DO A LITTLE PATCH WORK ON THEM FROM TIME TO TIME BUT MY GUNNERSMATE KEPT THINGS IN GREAT ORDER. WHEN BUCKEY FIXED IT YOU COOULD COUNT ON IT AS IF IT WERE NEW.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Leave Pa and Rick Scott alone.
Pa earned his.
Scott is earning his.
Pa saved your freedom and rights.
Scott is saving Florida and your Floridian ass.
Many of the Scott job cuts are simply doing away with existing open positions.
Everyone wanted better,more cost efficient government. That is the platform Scott ran on and was elected on.
Now that he is one of the very few politicians following through on campaign promises people want to get pissed.
My guess is you are the same Democratic giveaway voters that did not vote for him in the first place.
If you did vote for him and you are now complaining,you are one of the "take it from everyone else,just don't take it from me" people.
It is high time state,federal and local government was run LIKE a business.
Any FOOL knows to operate financially you have to cut expense and hold individuals accountable when the cash flow is not there.

P.S. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT ALREADY,LEAVE PA ALONE.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

To Showboat,
As an Independent who considers the Republicans and Democrats equally corrupt, my problem with Scott's ruling is very precise. Specifically, he has targeted the least powerful of those benefitting from government handouts. If you are a welfare recipient or low-level state worker, you must pee into a cup. If you are a corporate beneficiary of a lucrative tax exemption (I challenge you to convince me how this differs from welfare), or if you are a Florida senator or representative, you get a pass.
Bottom line: those with clout have nothing to worry about. Business as usual.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

You afraid of cups Droze?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?