Whatcha think about him now :-)

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Re: Whatcha think about him now :-)

Post by GaryDroze »

While in the Air Force, I pissed into them regularly. Currently, as a coach, teacher, and bus driver, I am subject to tests at any time. How about you?
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

1. If you have to do it to keep a job,why shouldn't others have to do it to receive assistance? (Especially if many of those receiving assistance have never had a JOB. AND it is MY money and YOUR money going to them.
2. I work for myself,I cannot afford drugs and my lifestyle at the same time.
3. Beer(Coors Light) excepted.
4. I think the "give the bucks to a designated person named by the drug abuser" is unacceptable. It should be stopped until they can hire someone else to pee for them.
5. Did I actually say that?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

You are not going to get this, but my argument is that many extremely rich folks who get giant tax breaks will never be tested for drugs. Why not? They bought their legislators, fair and square. I'm saying that if you are going to bust citizens for drugs, bust ALL of them (not just the poor,who can't afford lawyers). Jumptrout, I don't advocate letting the poor off the hook. I just want the fat cats to be subject to the same code of justice. If you think they are, we are too far apart to discuss this.
ferris1248
Site Sponsor

Post by ferris1248 »

GaryDroze wrote:You are not going to get this, but my argument is that many extremely rich folks who get giant tax breaks will never be tested for drugs. Why not? They bought their legislators, fair and square. I'm saying that if you are going to bust citizens for drugs, bust ALL of them (not just the poor,who can't afford lawyers). Jumptrout, I don't advocate letting the poor off the hook. I just want the fat cats to be subject to the same code of justice. If you think they are, we are too far apart to discuss this.
Define "Fat Cat".
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY MRAQUATICS, IF YOU EVER GET TO 75 YOU WILL BE LUCKY, BY THEN YOU WILL NOT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME, I MADE AN ERROR, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 3.78 PERCENTAGE. THE OLD MAN HAS BEEN AROUND TOOOOOO LONG BUT I CAN STILL SPELL MY NAME
FUTCHCAIRO
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY HARYDROZE, WHAT KIND OF BREAK ARE YOU TALIKING ABOUT. I HAVE TO PAY 67 PERCENT OF EVERY DOLLAR I EARN WITH MY MONEY TO THE SORRY GOV. TO THROW AWAY ON A BUNCH OF SORRY BASTARDS THAT ARE TOO LAZY TO WORK AND MAKE THIER OWN WAY LIIKE I HAD TO DO FOR 70 YRS. I TOOK THE CHANCES, GAMBLED ON PEOPLE I HIRED THAT THEY WOULD DO WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO DO, TOOK A CHANCE ON INVESTING $179,000 ON TRUCKS AND EQUIPMENT AND LET A HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT RUN THAT EQUIPMENT. I WAS VERY LUCKY THE BOYS AND GIRLS I HIRED TO DRIVE MY TRUCKS TURNED OUT GREAT, I GUESS I HAD SOME KNOWLEDGE OF PEOPLE AND WHAT THEY WOULD DO WHEN I HIRED THEM. MOST PEOPLE TODAY WOULD STARVE TO DEATH BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT HOLD THEIR HAND OUT FOR WHAT THE GOV. WILL GIVE THEM. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP , AND STOP NOW. I AM TIRED OF GIVING TO PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT DO FOR THEMSELVES.
SORRY, ABOUT THAT, I JUST GET FED UP WITH LOOSERS THAT ARE TOO LAZY TO MAKE A JOB FOR THEMSELVES.
PA
SEMPER FI salute2 salute2 salute2 salute2 :smt006 :smt006 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
FUTCHCAIRO
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

GaryDroze wrote:You are not going to get this, but my argument is that many extremely rich folks who get giant tax breaks will never be tested for drugs. Why not? They bought their legislators, fair and square. I'm saying that if you are going to bust citizens for drugs, bust ALL of them (not just the poor,who can't afford lawyers). Jumptrout, I don't advocate letting the poor off the hook. I just want the fat cats to be subject to the same code of justice. If you think they are, we are too far apart to discuss this.
Oh my Lord! You just suggested that a private citizen that receives no public assistance be tested for drugs just like someone that solely relies on it as there only source of income. I always knew there were people like you out there I just have never met one since I spend 6.5 days a week at work.

How about this for an idea: Before anyone can and continue to receive unemployment benefits, they too must maintain a clear drug screening.

Don't get me wrong if you want to use illegal drugs or abuse legal ones, knock yourself out, but don't expect me as a fat cat (read tax payer) to have to help pay for it.
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Ferris1248:
By "Fat Cat" I am referring to those who have an unearned position of power or entitlement. Relatives, friends, and business associates of state senators, representatives, and appointees are the most obvious examples.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Barhopr: Congrats on being an extremely rich person who gets giant tax breaks. I did not "suggest" as you say, but was very specific. If you are not an extremely rich person who gets giant tax breaks, my post did not pertain to you.

We may have something in common. I work about 60 hours a week, which is perhaps a bit less than you.
wishfishin

Post by wishfishin »

GaryDroze wrote:To Showboat,
As an Independent who considers the Republicans and Democrats equally corrupt, my problem with Scott's ruling is very precise. Specifically, he has targeted the least powerful of those benefitting from government handouts. If you are a welfare recipient or low-level state worker, you must pee into a cup. If you are a corporate beneficiary of a lucrative tax exemption (I challenge you to convince me how this differs from welfare), or if you are a Florida senator or representative, you get a pass.
Bottom line: those with clout have nothing to worry about. Business as usual.
It differs greatly. That corporation with, in your words, a "lucrative tax exemption" probably employs someone close to you and many others who are productive income earners and taxpayers. Career welfare recipients are parasites who drain the system of tax dollars provided by those productive citizens. Tax dollars that could be spent on infrastucture, protective services and the greatest military in the world.
You should see the other guy...
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

OMG! Gary have you lost your mind?Why would you talk like this? Why would you give a rich man a drug test? He got rich by WORKING, not sucking off of us. This is crazy! Why not give a giant tax break, the majority of rich people give graciously back to their community, how many people on welfare give back, all they do is take, take, and take. These comments are just stupid!
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Tax breaks are way diffrent than welfare, if you didn't know.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

I work as many days straight as work allows.
I sit home many days straight if the phone does not ring.
I eat steak and lobster when the phone rings.
I am lucky to have something to eat if the phone does not ring.
I do not drive a Escalade.
I do not have a LARGE flat screen TV.
I do not do drugs,buy drugs,sell drugs.
I do not rob and kill my neighbors.
I do not have multiple illegitimate children on the dole(that I know of).
I do not pee in a cup.
I do believe people my money goes to and do not do the things that I do,should pee in a cup.
I do believe in fairness and forgiveness.
Fail the test once,shame on me.
Fail the test twice,shame on you forever.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Jumptrout51 wrote:.
I do not do drugs,buy drugs.

A man your age probably should.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

I agree!