NFGFC Rockys Tournament Results

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

NFGFC Rockys Tournament Results

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Nice nice fish were caught by everyone today. The bite was almost nonstop. Ya/ll missed a good day to fish.
Congratulations to Gary Droze 13.39 pounds to win.
Chuck Collins and Jeff Trent 13.38 pounds for second.
Buschatz,Bushatz and Castleberry had 12.03 for 3rd.
Gary Droze weighed a 5 pound flounder.
Pat Irwin weighed a 8.00 pound red.
Rick Bushatz had a 5.23 trout.
Dalton Bushatz had a 2.08 mackerel.
Chuck and Jeff had red/trout combo.

1. Gary Droze......................................................................... 13.39 pounds.
2. Chuck Collins Jeff Trent Floyd Smith............................................ 13.38 "
3. Rick Bushatz Brad Castleberry Dalton Bushatz................................. 12.03 "
4. Brian Showman Matt Cramer Chaz Heller.........................................11.69 "
5. Steve Stinson Andrew Stinson Josh Duque Steve Goodwin......................10.60 "
6. Steve Taylor Dave Lear.............................................................. 8.96 "
7. Jimmy Milton George Goodson..................................................... 8.70 "
8. Michael Aman......................................................................... 7.15 "
9. Pat Irwin............................................................................... 2.40 "
10. Matthew Jacobs Christy Jacobs.................................................... 1.10 "
11. Chad Williams Alex Kirby........................................................... 0

Thanks to Joe at ROCKYS for hosting the final NFGFC tournament of 2011.
Last edited by Jumptrout51 on November 6th, 2011, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC Rockys Tournament Results

Post by fishinfool »

Everyone must have been on your holes.
Congrats to the winners.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

what about the rest of the results?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Congrats to all the winners. Some really quality fish brought to the scales.

I had a good time, even though I had to cover for my partner with his rubber hooks and flying hatch covers. :wink:

Thanks partner. It was a fun, breezy day.
ChasingTail

Post by ChasingTail »

damn ole chad and alex just did plain terrible..lol we had 4 keepers shoulda weighed'm will say we had a good time fishing the tournament for our first time... and enjoyed meeting the people will def do it again.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

ChasingTail wrote:damn ole chad and alex just did plain terrible..lol we had 4 keepers shoulda weighed'm will say we had a good time fishing the tournament for our first time... and enjoyed meeting the people will def do it again.
During the tournament trail every ounce counts towards Angler of the Year. Just ask Chuck Jeff Brian and Matt.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Congrats :thumbup: Let me know who had the 2nd biggest trout, and I'll get them their $50 payout. Been a little pre-occupied lately with life and didn't get a chance to get up with Warrior before the tourney.....

Thanks!!!!!

Tom
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Tom,
I'm guessing Chuck & Jeff had #2 trout, but you need to verify. We both had 24" trout I think, but mine had no belly, was a bit over 4lbs. I had to leave early to weigh in for the FSU tourney...which gives me a chance to say THANK YOU Steve Stinson, Steve Taylor, and everybody else involved with conduct of the weigh-in. You may want to offer a clinic for the FSU Fishing Club.