Just got an email

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

Just got an email

Post by wevans »

From my Boss, wanting to know where I'm at :o I thought we had the day off, and was WRONG :oops: Heckoffaway ta start the New Year :smt012 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Re: Just got an email

Post by Ron Wilson »

Was thinking the same thing this morning driving back from Keaton. Took all last week of (have not done that in a while) and took me a few minutes to realize what day it was and confirm that we are off today.
"Plan for the worst."
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

wevans wrote:From my Boss, wanting to know where I'm at :o I thought we had the day off, and was WRONG :oops: Heckoffaway ta start the New Year :smt012 :beer:
Ooops :o
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

I'm surprised you were missed Wevans.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Post by Ron Wilson »

Jumptrout51 wrote:I'm surprised you were missed Wevans.
Dang...... :o
"Plan for the worst."
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

For yer info :ya old fart" :o I'm the first one at the office every morning, so I usually have the coffee made for the late risers :smt004 that makes me a very important person in the Winter :wink: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
MarkM

Post by MarkM »

Old fart, tht's pretty funny. :lol:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Well, I am the boss at my place and I showed up to work yesterday to an empty building. Guess my employees think they are federal employees. I think I will let them hunt the check from the fed for yesterday's unauthorized absence.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

It cost me a vacation day, tell them the same! :beer:
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

MudDucker wrote:Well, I am the boss at my place and I showed up to work yesterday to an empty building. Guess my employees think they are federal employees. I think I will let them hunt the check from the fed for yesterday's unauthorized absence.
Maybe they had a hard time understanding all of the legal jargon! HA HA!! :lol:
Team Jolly Mon
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Flint River Pirate wrote:
MudDucker wrote:Well, I am the boss at my place and I showed up to work yesterday to an empty building. Guess my employees think they are federal employees. I think I will let them hunt the check from the fed for yesterday's unauthorized absence.
Maybe they had a hard time understanding all of the legal jargon! HA HA!! :lol:
The morning secretary said and I quote: "I thought we had New Years Day off". I said we do. New Years day was Sunday. She got REAL sheepish then and started stammering and apologizing. We are in an entitlement world! :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
mullet

Post by mullet »

I paid my guys for monday 12/26 ans 1/2. They work hard for me and I was happy to do it.
bbb

Post by bbb »

mullet wrote:I paid my guys for monday 12/26 ans 1/2. They work hard for me and I was happy to do it.
Same here, plus I wanted those 2 days off to hunt.

Of course the lawyers have to be open the day after New Years. Lots of clients need help with their DUI's.