Mexico Beach Rental info May31-june2

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

slayer

Mexico Beach Rental info May31-june2

Post by slayer »

does anybody have any info with regards to rental units in Mexico Beach, the house we were planning to stay at fell thru so now I have to scramble to find a place for may31/june1/june2 and possibly a fourth nite .....currently sending request thru VRBO, but all responses so far indicate only "weekly" rentals...any info will be greatly appreciated
2006 Nautic Star 2200 bay
2015 Suzuki DF225
Garmin 93SV
Uniden Oceanus VHF
Minn Kota Riptide ST 80 I-Pilot

One half of Team Redneck !!!!!

dombern34
Site Sponsor

Re: Mexico Beach Rental info May31-june2

Post by dombern34 »

call 850-227-5717 its a amazing condo with boat slip. its the condos that are next to the shell shack. i can't remember the ladys name but shes very nice and might have an opening. hope it helps
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

You may want to give a little more info also "how many bedrooms, pet or not, beach or close, etc...." :-D :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

2 bedroom both with own bathroom so kinda like two masters, bunkbeds in the hall way and a pull out bed in the living room. pets are allowed, and beach is right across the street. i figured the nice lady would tell him all that info ha. also has pool and hot tub. plently of parking.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Actually, I was talking to Slayer "don't know what he's looking for" :smt004 but it's good ta have the info on the other also :-D :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
BayGator

Post by BayGator »

Pristine Properties, Harmon Realty, Parker Realty, No Worries Vacation Rentals are all very good sources for renting just about anything you could need in Mexico Beach. Give them a call.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

ohh okay wevans sorry about that, wasn't too sure who that was pointed towards so i went the extra mile and posted it anyways. hopefully it helped :-D
beer_fixes_all

Post by beer_fixes_all »

Flipkey.com is a good site also.
slayer

Post by slayer »

Just something for fisherman....there will be 3 adults and my 8 year old on this trip 2 bedroom or better, no pets

The wife and I already rented a townhouse with a boat slip for our spring vacation will be there an entire week (3rd week of april)...the place I was going to rent for Snapper opener fell thru....and most of the VRBO rentals only want to rent for an entire week....

thanks for all the input so far
2006 Nautic Star 2200 bay
2015 Suzuki DF225
Garmin 93SV
Uniden Oceanus VHF
Minn Kota Riptide ST 80 I-Pilot

One half of Team Redneck !!!!!

Dial Tone

Post by Dial Tone »

this will give you a lot of info.. El Gov is not bad if you get in a pinch. Boat trailer parking across the street.
http://www.mexicobeach.com/cdc/accommodations.cfm
I tried to find her number but it must be in the truck. Mary Blackburn is a registered agent and has been a lot of help to me in the past. www.maryblackburn.com.
Her husband is a local guide may give you a few pointers on the side