Econfina 04/03/2012

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: Econfina 04/03/2012

Post by Reel Cowboy »

And folks wonder why nobody posts reports anymore.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

You'll notice the coord's reference "general area" You can anchor on them if you like. :-D :thumbup: This place was started on sharing info. No secrets lost here. As further evidence... here's where I got the coord's from. Center of the map #97. No reference to JT's hole so I figured it'd be OK.
mailbox 001.jpg
mailbox 001.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 812 times
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

good to see you're out and about and that your wife hasn't gotten enough of you being around all the time....
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Sir reel wrote:You'll notice the coord's reference "general area" You can anchor on them if you like. :-D :thumbup: This place was started on sharing info. No secrets lost here. As further evidence... here's where I got the coord's from. Center of the map #97. No reference to JT's hole so I figured it'd be OK.
mailbox 001.jpg
Sir reel I agree with you. I actually have some waypoints in that general area. I too believe in sharing info to help other fishermen. That's why I always include ,water temp, what caught on, general area and water depth. That's what this site is supposed to be about.....isn't it? :smt006
BlindHog

Post by BlindHog »

Way to go Sir Reel. Sounds like you need to teach Lady Reel to net her own fish. :smt005
Even a Blind Hog finds an acorn now 'n then...
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Jumptrout51 wrote:The mailbox is between Econfina and Aucilla.
You have become so generous JT. You can't complain when you expose your spots on the Internet. :-)
Team Jolly Mon