Carrabelle Boat Waxing

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

K.Ick

Carrabelle Boat Waxing

Post by K.Ick »

Hi everyone. I just joined and am happy to be here. Does anyone know the going rate to have someone apply a coat of marine wax to a boat? I'm thinking that after purchasing a buffer, wax, the drive down and back, and either skipping a day of work or missing a weekend day on the water, it will (hopefully) be more cost effective to hire someone rather than do it myself. Also, if anyone has recommendations for someone near Carrabelle who offers this service that they would trust with their own boat, please send the recommendation.

Thanks!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Carrabelle Boat Waxing

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Dolphinatic will come to your rescue.
He is a site sponsor here also.
There is a Carrabelle person who does this but I understand he should be avoided.
http://customdetailingtally.com/
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
K.Ick

Post by K.Ick »

Great, and thanks! I'll give him a call. B/c of past recommendations that I saw on this board I gave his contact information to my wife and she had him tint the windows of her car several months ago. It looks great!
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Jumptrout51 wrote:Dolphinatic will come to your rescue.
There is a Carrabelle person who does this but I understand he should be avoided.

Thanks JT.......I got the hook up in Carrabelle for sure :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Jumptrout51 wrote:Dolphinatic will come to your rescue.
I second using this guy...even if he does party down with dudes that ride choppers :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Dolphinatic is the man. Just make sure he leaves his rods in the truck until the job is finished! :wink:
pops
Site Sponsor

Post by pops »

he done a outstanding job on my boat :thumbup:
GO GATORS!!
If it does not meet your standards, Lower your standards!!
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

First class work!!!
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Thanks guys :wink: Hitting the water in a few hours to actually FISH from a boat instead of cleaning :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
K.Ick

Post by K.Ick »

Tom was able to get my boat on his schedule the middle of last week and I drove down to check it out yesterday. It sounds like this will not come as a surprise to many of you, however, I was completely and thoroughly impressed by the job he did! I keep the boat on a trailer and it has never been in the water without getting a pressure wash and scrub after it comes back out. Despite that, over the course of five years, spots that just won't come off and persistent stains still show up. I also often tie the boat up at Pirate's Landing and the creosote/tar on the dock posts have smudged spots on the boat that I couldn't make a dent in. But every one of those spots is now gone and the boat looks like it is new!

Tom, THANKS so much for your hard work and I'll be happy to be a repeat customer as well as giving a glowing recommendation!
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Thanks Kory, and you're welcome :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Team BevisRealty.com