Posts missing

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Rainman
Site Sponsor

Posts missing

Post by Rainman »

Made a couple posts last week, seem to be missing. Any one else have posts disappear?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: Posts missing

Post by wevans »

I think that there was a "hickup" in the system last week that resulted in the need for a restore :-D thus wiping out everything that was posted in those few hours :smt012 stuff happens, ya just gotta roll with it :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

I honestly thought I'd lost my mind. Thought I saw a post, then didn't see it. I convinced myself that I drempt it.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Post by Flanders »

:thumbup:
I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

I lost some posts: called my therapist and he said sounded like too much or too little Makers Mark...how am I suppose to know?
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Post by Flanders »

RHTFISH wrote:I lost some posts: called my therapist and he said sounded like too much or too little Makers Mark...how am I suppose to know?
Only one way to figure that one out.. Have a couple glass's of Makers Mark and ponder the situation. As a matter of fact, I will do the same tonight and try and determine what could have happened to yours and my posts. I'll let you know what i come up with! :thumbup:
I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem