Thank you

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

kneeknocker

Thank you

Post by kneeknocker »

I am sorry that I did not get the gentlemans name at the end of tonight's NFGFC meeting that offered my three year old son his winnings in tonight's raffle. As Cade and i walked out of Beefs tonight a gentleman was standing outside with Mr. Mickler and Mr. Bushatz and asked my son if he would like the Berkley marker bouy that he had won. My son gladly excepted and started telling me that it was his work out tool. I also want to say thank you to Brian and Steve because we did not win anything in the raffle and my son brought his tickets to the front and they gave him two stickers and a hat. He was in heaven tonight. Thank you again to the gentleman along with Steve and Brian.
TEAM NO FLUKE!!!
tallykenjsbetterhalf
Site Sponsor

Re: Thank you

Post by tallykenjsbetterhalf »

Awesome! The gestures are a reminder that we have great club members who are mindfull of the little ones and how much a difference they can make in a little one's life. Way to go Steven, Brian and the unnamed donor! I'm sure it makes all our hearts happy! Thanks for the post kneeknocker.
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Glad to you see you last night Trip. Always great to see kids in attendance!

For those who missed it the FWC speaker last night, in my opinion he was the best representative from the organziation we've had present to the Club in recent years.

Good luck in the tournament this weekend to all who are participating.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Happy to do it. We always like to make sure the youngest of the meeting attendees go home with something.
If my memory serves me well, Roger Beck was the one who won the marker bouy in the raffle.

Steve Stinson
President
NFGFC
TallyFish

Post by TallyFish »

And for those not in attendance Mr. three year old Cade put on a display of self control, paying atttention and generally behaving like a 12 year old ......very impressive. And the two young ladies there last night were equally engaged in the meeting and as always displaying great family expections. Congratuations on a fine parenting job to both fathers.
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

Great meeting. Great speaker! :thumbup: :thumbup: Had a great time.
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Team Jolly Mon