Econfina in November

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bizzarley

Econfina in November

Post by Bizzarley »

We are going to fish out of the Econafina in early November this year. We have been there in September and October, but never in November. Really looking forward to the trip.

We went in May and I caught a 40 inch red fish. If I could figure out how to post an image, i would show off.
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Re: Econfina in November

Post by RHTFISH »

Dee you there! I'll be in the loud mud boat! :)

That would be See you There! My spellchecker has a case of viral ebonics!
Last edited by RHTFISH on September 13th, 2012, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Bizzarley, if you can email the pic to joken999@aol.com, I'll gladly post it for you in this thread. :thumbup: Sure many would enjoy seeing it! :beer:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

November low tides in the Ecky can be real fun. :o
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

fishinfool wrote:November low tides in the Ecky can be real fun. :o
That and a north wind was what I was thinking FF
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Seachaser

Post by Seachaser »

If you can get out in November the fishing can be great. I have been there in the winter for 3 days and never got to fish. Check the tides.
Bizzarley

Post by Bizzarley »

Really looking forward to the trip. I have been going once in the spring and once in the fall for a bunch of years now. We limited on trout in May all three days, with a bunch of 18-19 inchers. Great fillets. My wife expects trout cooked for her when I get home on Sunday. I don't mind.......
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Picture posted, Bizzarley, but versus burying deep in this thread put it up on the inshore reports section. Too nice a red not to be seen! :thumbup: :smt045
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945