Wolfeman Curse Not Over After All

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

Re: Wolfeman Curse Not Over After All

Post by big bend gyrene »

big bend gyrene wrote:Threw away an unopened sabiki rig because it had turned into a black blob in the package, had a pack of braided line that was saturated in the stuff, some 3 ounce lead sinkers that looked like they developed cancer, and a pack of unopened plastic swim-bait lures that somehow took on 4 or so ounces of the death juice...
Only actually spoke to throwing away the black sabiki. All other gear, stinky as it remains, has been saved for grouper and/OR catfishing!

Dang, had actually forgotten you mooched off me at my house too! Getting old and forgetting to accurately keep score sucks. :lol:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
WolfeMan
Site Sponsor

Post by WolfeMan »

One man's mooching is another man's humble acceptance of hospitality.

Post by JohnA »

Hilarious thread. reminds me of what My uncle repeated when I got on his boat "rub your nose and give two winks, save us from this awful jinx" He watched too much andy griffith.
lonesouth
Site Sponsor

Post by lonesouth »

BBG, I suppose you could look at this as gear drift?
850-273-8818
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

Somebody's got to pay. :smt076 :smt021
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
DWilliams

Post by DWilliams »

One of the funniest multi-threads in a while. Don't stop now.
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

You know Marine, I been meaning to have a school circle with you about that. I know it couldn't be our rank that scare you. It couldn't be having to share your boat all day with an "Air Winger" and a "Grunt" cause you said you had a "Combat MOS." Soooooo..... Devil Dog, What's your major malfunction! :smt011

Wolfeman. Just in case you've never heard it, the saying goes "A Marine. No Better Friend. No Worst Enemy."

Definition.

No better friend: someone who will kill to protect you; someone who will give their life for you; someone who will be right there in your times of trouble and, thinking of you and your problems, will sacrifice so that you might get through your problem.

No worst enemy: someone who will not hesitate to destroy you even if that means destroying himself in the process; someone who will chase you down to the ends of the earth to extract revenge; someone who will cause you blood and tears and smile when it happens.

salute2
Last edited by CSMarine on September 24th, 2012, 5:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Semper Fi
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

BBG lives and works with a bunch of women - obviously he's picked up on the wHine and drama!
Last edited by RodBow on September 24th, 2012, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

No good deed goes unpunished ! :)
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.