WTB:small trailor for 15 ft Gheenoe

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

flatsbroke
Site Sponsor

WTB:small trailor for 15 ft Gheenoe

Post by flatsbroke »

Looking for a trailor to haul my 15 ft Gheenoe on...could also be in the market for a small outboard,maybe a 6 hp- 9.9 hp??

Thanks,
Todd Braswell
Flatsbroke
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Re: WTB:small trailor for 15 ft Gheenoe

Post by Dubble Trubble »

I got one that I had a jetski on for a few months before I got a double trailer. It is rust free and will need bunks covered. Tires are new (very few miles), but they are about 7 years old. Been under a shelter with tires off the ground.

Here are photos and dimensions. Bunks are adjustable in and out.

It is here in Thomasville if you wanna look at it, PM me.

$ 200.00

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

I have the galvanized trailer that held my 17' Monark aluminum boat if you're interested. I would probably let it go for $500.00. It has new carpet on the bunks, all the lights work, and the tires and rims are new.

I purchased a wider hull to transfer my motor and electronics to, and it would not fit on the old trailer.

Steve Stinson
509-3116
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

Dubble Trubble - PM sent.
Boom goes the dynamite.
flatsbroke
Site Sponsor

Post by flatsbroke »

Dang it,Casey.....lol.
Flatsbroke
flatsbroke
Site Sponsor

Post by flatsbroke »

Casey,if you're not gonna but it,either you or Trubble call me please.(229)456-1577. And if i just wanted to part with the boat all together,what is a decent asking price?? Hull in good shape,seats are junk,minor glass work to bottom of keel.
Flatsbroke
lizbeth
Site Sponsor

Post by lizbeth »

The Jetski trailer will be too SHORT Casey. I have mine sitting on my jet ski trailer, while I'M working on it.
Last edited by lizbeth on October 3rd, 2012, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pirate Girl
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Guys, to clear up the length. The distance between the red dotted lines is what is posted. The distance from the winch head to rear of bunk is 9 feet. A little short, but easily extended with a piece of square galvanized tubing.

The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

flatsbroke wrote:Dang it,Casey.....lol.
FB - You and I are on the same wavelength today. I was about to post a "WTB - trailer for 15' gheenoe" and then I saw your add. I'm thinking the trailer may be too short, but had asked Dubble for some measurements to confirm that. I think I need it to be at least 14' from the winch to the back of the bunks, maybe longer. Obviously, it's important to have the heaviest part of the boat supported if you were to put a motor on the back.
flatsbroke wrote:Casey,if you're not gonna but it,either you or Trubble call me please.(229)456-1577. And if i just wanted to part with the boat all together,what is a decent asking price?? Hull in good shape,seats are junk,minor glass work to bottom of keel.
Assuming it's a standard 15' highsider I'd say $150-$400, depending on how bad of shape it's in. Having a title adds some $$$ to that estimate. Some guys on CL are asking $700-800 for boats in similar shape with a trailer, but I've seen the same boats pop up on there for the last few months, so they're either not getting offers or don't want to move off that price.
Last edited by caseycook on October 2nd, 2012, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boom goes the dynamite.
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

Dubble Trubble wrote:Guys, to clear up the length. The distance between the red dotted lines is what is posted. The distance from the winch head to rear of bunk is 9 feet. A little short, but easily extended with a piece of square galvanized tubing.

Gotcha, thanks for replying Dubble.
Boom goes the dynamite.
downthefence66

Post by downthefence66 »

i have a old trailer that i used for my 15 ft keywest if that will work
flatsbroke
Site Sponsor

Post by flatsbroke »

Thanks a ton guys,gonna do a lil research and measure my rig(width/height) but will sleep on the offers here. @Casey-your rebuild is awesome,guy.Keep it up! @Steve-sounds like a super nice set-up but a tad beyond what I can spend being I just purchased Nicole a .243 and with the holidays coming up.Maybe I'll get lucky enough to get a bonus soon...NOT!
Flatsbroke
redbelly7

Post by redbelly7 »

Steve, how wide is the trailer that you have? I'm looking for a galvenized trailer for a 16' 57" wide Triton aluminum boat. I am looking for a trailer that is at least 62" wide frame.