Free to a Good Home

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bottomtime

Free to a Good Home

Post by Bottomtime »

Or a bad one if that's all you have---

I have two Extang Toolbox Tonneau covers that I have no use for. The first one was on a 2007 F-250 CrewCab with the short bed. The truck had a standard sized toolbox, not the slimline size. The second one was on a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Crew Cab that also had a full sized toolbox. The covers clamp to the bed rails and require no drilling. They will not work with the low profile toolboxes as you can't access the latches with the cover installed. The one that was on the Ford shows a little wear as it was used more than the Toyota one which is as near new as possible and has spent almost its entire life stored in a closet. They are both still very servicable and the covers are not torn or ripped.

I believe these would be the Classic Platinum models shown at the following link:

http://extang.com/docs/toolboxtonno.html

For this price, I will bring them to Tallahasse (I live in Monticello), but you'll have to come pick them up at my office.

Dimensions-
Off the Ford:

Distance from back of toolbox to inside of tailgate=60 1/2"
Width inside bed rails at the toolbox= 67 1/2"
Width insidebed rails at the tailgate- 65 1/2"

Off the Tacoma:

Distance from back of toolbox to inside of tailgate=41 1/2"
Width inside bed rails= 56 1/2"

These are what I would call "Inside Dimensions" as the overall size when assembled would be a couple inches larger than those given and would sit on top of the bed rails.
RiverRunner

Re: Free to a Good Home

Post by RiverRunner »

***EDIT*** Missed that it was for a Crew Cab. Still up grabs everyone. ***EDIT***

I would be glad to take the one for the Tacoma off your hands.

Thanks,
Travis
510-1430
Bottomtime

Re: Free to a Good Home

Post by Bottomtime »

The one for the Ford has been spoken for. Small one still available.