PLEASE VOTE FOR.............

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Re: PLEASE VOTE FOR.............

Post by Sea Dawg »

All i can say or will l say don't yall People that Voted for Boy obummer call me for a job or a hand out cuz all you are on your own when your Boss find out who you voted fohe should fire you for being crazzee person
Last edited by Sea Dawg on November 9th, 2012, 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
JIm Smith
Site Sponsor

Post by JIm Smith »

would I have to become a Bulldog, not that it would be that hard after tuesday. My son already is one, lives in athens and teaches 5 grade
flatsbroke
Site Sponsor

Post by flatsbroke »

Feels like a kick to the nuts or stomach.SMDH...
Flatsbroke
zload
Site Sponsor

Post by zload »

This is about the most well reasoned and accurate response to the election of any I have read, ***WARNING*** it is not the typical political pundit response or a wildly conservative smack down that will make you feel better... some times the truth hurts.

http://chantrynotes.wordpress.com/2012/ ... up-anyway/
2008 Key West 196 Bay Reef
2008 Yamaha 150
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Jim,

Give Wakulla a good look if you ever seriously weigh the North Florida area as a relocation spot! Coastal county with great fishing and 63% of folks voted for R to only 35% O.

Beg you to move to Jefferson, where we've got some good fishing too just to tip the balance to the right. We sadly fell into the O column but by only by a little over 1%. Help you move if you'll help us tip things RIGHT a bit more! :D

Two counties to avoid up Tallahassee way are Leon where the mix was 61% O to 38% R, and Gadsen which went 70% O to 30% R. :smt011 Lots of "takers" in Leon and Gadsen. Better ratio of bible-clinging gun-loving tax-paying folks in Wakulla. :thumbup: :beer:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

big bend gyrene wrote:Jim,

Give Wakulla a good look if you ever seriously weigh the North Florida area as a relocation spot! Coastal county with great fishing and 63% of folks voted for R to only 35% O.

Beg you to move to Jefferson, where we've got some good fishing too just to tip the balance to the right. We sadly fell into the O column but by only by a little over 1%. Help you move if you'll help us tip things RIGHT a bit more! :D

Two counties to avoid up Tallahassee way are Leon where the mix was 61% O to 38% R, and Gadsen which went 70% O to 30% R. :smt011 Lots of "takers" in Leon and Gadsen. Better ratio of bible-clinging gun-loving tax-paying folks in Wakulla. :thumbup: :beer:
Thats because alot of the Bible clinging gun loving tax paying folks of Leon and Gadsden moved to Wakulla. They went there in the seventy's and early eighity's for the school system.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

ReelBad is correct. They wanted to learn to read and write.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
JIm Smith
Site Sponsor

Post by JIm Smith »

you have definately given me something to think about
Lighterknot

Post by Lighterknot »

Couldn't believe the election results turned out the way they did, until I saw this video which explains it all.

guess what the rich is going to do with their money now? move it to another country?

and how is this going to effect the economy?

Like Bocephus said,,, " County Boy Can Survive"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
reelhandy
Site Sponsor

Post by reelhandy »

Lighterknot wrote:Couldn't believe the election results turned out the way they did, until I saw this video which explains it all.

guess what the rich is going to do with their money now? move it to another country?

and how is this going to effect the economy?

Like Bocephus said,,, " County Boy Can Survive"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49726054

8 of the 10 richest counties in the country went for Obama. Maybe they are just looking for an excuse so that they could take their money and run?