FHP Issues DUI Checkpoints Around Thanksgiving

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

FHP Issues DUI Checkpoints Around Thanksgiving

Post by wevans »

Just an FYI for y'all :-D :beer: :beer:

Tallahassee, FL - The Florida Highway Patrol will be conducting saturation patrols on November 23, 2012, from 7:00 PM until 3:00 AM on November 24, 2012, in Leon and Jefferson Counties.
The saturation patrols or “wolf-packs” will concentrate on impaired drivers. Realizing the dangers of impaired driving, the Florida Highway Patrol wants to educate the public, remove impaired drivers from the roadways and help ensure a safe driving environment for all of Florida’s citizens.

The Florida Highway Patrol reminds everyone that if they need assistance while driving this holiday season, to please dial *FHP (*347) on their cellular telephone.
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
yardman32317
Site Sponsor

Re: FHP Issues DUI Checkpoints Around Thanksgiving

Post by yardman32317 »

A favorit spot is between MM 209 and MM 217 on I-10 (US 90 to Hwy 59)
They run the spy in the sky there and ground radar.
That stretch runs from eastern Leon county to western Jefferson county.
Sua Sponte
RLTW
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Tanksh a bunch gyyys, Thash sum impotants infermation I need. 8)

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
neckmoe

Post by neckmoe »

An old bootlegger once told me to never break more than one law at a time. Therefore if your drinking and driving, probably not a idea to speed.
I don't know when I'm gonna catch my next fish but I know when I do it's gonna be awesome!