THIS GIRL NEEDS TO BE FORCED TO VISIT VETS

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

THIS GIRL NEEDS TO BE FORCED TO VISIT VETS

Post by wevans »

AND SEE WHAT SHE IS DISRESPECTING!!!!!!!

http://gawker.com/5962189/should-this-w ... socialflow
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
neckmoe

Re: THIS GIRL NEEDS TO BE FORCED TO VISIT VETS

Post by neckmoe »

This sickens me as a vet. I've served and defended this country and while I do believe in Freedom of Speech, I'd like to share some choice words with her.
I don't know when I'm gonna catch my next fish but I know when I do it's gonna be awesome!
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

As a vet I am saddened by her behavior. On the other hand I support her first amendment rights, regardless of her inappropriate actions. :smt011
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

she gives new meaning to "I'd hit it" :wink:
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
Fishbster1

Post by Fishbster1 »

Sad!
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Let her go live under Taliban rule for a while. I'm sure they would find actions like this rather amusing.

OK... So yes she has the right to do stupid things. I expect our soldiers would say they fight for everyone's right to be free and give life and limb for this. She did something stupid and admitted it. I expect she learned a very valuable life lesson already.
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

‎*** Lindsey Stone Update *** Lindsey and her Supervisor that took the picture at The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier have been FIRED.

The following statement was posted on their former employers Facebook Page this evening:

"We wish to announce that the two employees recently involved in the Arlington Cemetery incident are no longer employees of LIFE. Again, we deeply regret any disrespect to members of the military and their families. The incident and publicity has been very upsetting to the learning disabled population we serve. To protect our residents, any comments, however well-intentioned, will be deleted. We appreciate your concern and understanding as we focus on the care of our community."
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

THAT IS A DISGRACE, IF I COULD, I WOULD PUT A BOOT UP HER PETOO, WOULD GIVE HER SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
manley
Site Sponsor

Post by manley »

She's obviously a "b!tch," Waldo, but do your REALLY want to force her to go to a doggy doctor? I mean, come on, she's not even able to see a regular doctor? ;)