St. Marks 11/19

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

St. Marks 11/19

Post by milto »

Had quite a productive day. At about 7am we put in at the fort thinking we would stop at one of the spots we smacked em at early in the morning on our last trip, but that spot was taken. So it was off to our original plan to hit some creeks and get shallow in the j-boat. First spot we stopped and first cast (maybe second) George finds a nice wrinkle and pulls in a beastly 26.5" red that he caught on the new penny mud minnow. Followed up by a keeper trout. After some exploring we made another stop in the same creek at a joint in the creek. That's where we found another nice wrinkle and got into a 4 reds there caught on the natural gulp, all within a 10 minute span. All keep but one. I miscounted and we actually threw back a 20" red thinking we had our limit. We let the wind and current push us out and smacked several trout on the way out including the 22" stud i caught. Overall, another great day on the water and plenty of dinner for the next couple days!!

George 11-19-12 by sugarfoot095, on FlickrImage
Jimmy 11-19-12 by sugarfoot095, on FlickrImage
lineup 11-19-12 by sugarfoot095, on Flickr
Charlie P
Site Sponsor

Re: St. Marks 11/19

Post by Charlie P »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

Very nice!
The Back Porch
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Nice haul, gonna take my Jon out there in the am, everyone will hear me a mile away, I'm taken the 4yearold :smt005
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

:thumbup: :thumbup: