2nd annual Thomas County 4H gun raffle.!!Ranaman won a gun!!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

2nd annual Thomas County 4H gun raffle.!!Ranaman won a gun!!

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D My son is selling tickets. They are $10 each and your ticket is in each drawing for 10 guns. You can win more than 1 gun per ticket. They are (1) Remington 700 sps .308 (2) Remington 700 sps 30-06 (3) Savage 25 .204 (4) Savage 25 .223 (5) Remington 7 22-250 (6) Mossberg Silver Reserve 20ga O/U (7) Stevens Gold 20ga O/U (8) Mossberg 835 Camo 3 1/2 (9) Mossberg 835 Turkey 3 1/2 (10) Beretta 391 12ga. PM me or contact me at Soundworks in Thomasville Thanks. You do not need to be present to win. Only 2000 tickets will be sold. Last year only 1400 of them sold. So odds are good. Thanks Greg :-D
Last edited by Hit-n-Miss on December 14th, 2012, 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: 2nd annual Thomas County 4H gun raffle.

Post by wevans »

When is the drawing?
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

wevans wrote:When is the drawing?
December 13th 2012 6:00pm You do not have to be present to win. :-D
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D Just met a couple of the guys on here from Tallahassee. They came up and got some gun tickets. But "duh" I forgot to ask what their screen names were. Nice to meet you guys and I hope you win some guns. :-D
neckmoe

Post by neckmoe »

Thanks for the tickets....screen name Neckmoe. Btw, got the boat wet on Saturday. Had no problem finding the Gag grouper but had to send them back and got into some bull reds, couldn't catch a single one in the slot :(

The fellas back at the shop were all excited to get their tickets ..... thanks.

For the rest of yall catch up with Hit-n-Miss and get ya a chance at winning some fine guns and support a good program.
I don't know when I'm gonna catch my next fish but I know when I do it's gonna be awesome!
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

H&M you should have come to the Club meeting last Thursday. I'll buy a ticket if you're coming through Tally
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D Thanks Neckmoe hope your group wins something. Met Rhettley today he came and got one. Thanks Rhettly hope yours is a winner also. :-D
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

SHOWBOAT wrote:H&M you should have come to the Club meeting last Thursday. I'll buy a ticket if you're coming through Tally
Hard for me to go to Tally during the week. If I'm going to be in Tally anytime soon I'll let you know.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

They will also take checks made out to the "Thomas County 4H" if someone want's to mail a check I'll send you your tickets. Pm me for the address. Thanks Greg. :-D
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Good to meet you today. Hit-n-Miss that's a nice stereo store in Tville you've got.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Rhettley wrote:Good to meet you today. Hit-n-Miss that's a nice stereo store in Tville you've got.
Thanks Rhet. Wish It was mine but I just work here.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:o You all need to get some of these tickets the odds are good. As of yesterday only 700 tickets have been checked out to sell. And time is running out. They may sell less than a thousand this year. :o
neckmoe

Post by neckmoe »

Have the winners been announced? I've been eyeballing that Mossberg 835 :)
I don't know when I'm gonna catch my next fish but I know when I do it's gonna be awesome!
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

neckmoe wrote:Have the winners been announced? I've been eyeballing that Mossberg 835 :)
They called everyone that won last night. My son sold 3 winning tickets and 1 was one of the 835's a local gentleman won. They ended up selling just over 800 of 2000 tickets so not much money made after paying for guns. Hopefully they will do better next year if they do it again.
neckmoe

Post by neckmoe »

Thats a bummer they didn't sell more tickets. I would have thought they would have went quick. I'll be on the look out for this next year. See ya on the water!