SOLD For sale: 13' Gheenoe with title $200 SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Squirm88

SOLD For sale: 13' Gheenoe with title $200 SOLD

Post by Squirm88 »

Up for sale is a 13' Gheenoe with title in hand. This is a project boat and will need work to the bottom of the hull and the transom. The transom feels weak and the keel is well worn and has two holes, one towards the bow and the other by the stern. The previous owner must of beached the boat often which caused the keel to wear thin.

I purchased the boat with the intention of restoring the boat to use duck hunting and fishing. If you're handy with fiberglass you can have the boat up and running for a fraction of the cost of a new one. This is an ideal candidate to restore similar to the two recent threads in the boating section.

A new 13' Gheenoe sells for $1,060. Unlike other Gheenoe's in this price range, this one comes with a title. You will be able to register the boat and power it with an outboard or trolling motor of your choice. I'm asking $200 OBO. E-mail any questions or offers squirm88@hotmail.com.

Boat is sold. Thanks!

Last edited by Squirm88 on January 11th, 2013, 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Squirm88

Re: For sale: 13' Gheenoe with title $300 obo

Post by Squirm88 »

Open to trades as well. Looking for a small outboard or mud motor and I can pay the difference in cash.
cmatt

Re: For sale: 13' Gheenoe with title $200 obo

Post by cmatt »

Can you post a pic of the inside? What is the condition of the rub rail around the top?
Thanks
Squirm88

Re: For sale: 13' Gheenoe with title $200 obo

Post by Squirm88 »

To answer some questions I received, the boat is a low sider. The title and vin# date the boat to 1978. The rub rails look fine as do the sides of the boat.

Here are some additional pictures:

Keel of boat is pretty worn. It was previously patched but a poor job was done. I sanded off the old repairs in preparations to doing the fiberglass work. You can see one of the two holes in the picture.

Picture of bow. Again I sanded down previous repair job. You can see the second hole.

Inside of boat.

Transom.