6 pd trout 27 in

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MIKE REELMAN
Site Sponsor

6 pd trout 27 in

Post by MIKE REELMAN »

john my fishing patner caught a 6pd trout in the st mark river i wounld show you a picture i'm not a site sponsor how do i do that or become one. were i can show you follow what a big fish.
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Re: 6 pd trout 27 in

Post by tallykenj »

Get that picture up. I can't wait to see it.
The Back Porch
Scoop Sea
Site Sponsor

Post by Scoop Sea »

Hey Mike, if you look at the top of the page you will see a "donate" button. Click on it, make a donation, and then after it's received, BMan will switch you over to a Site Sponsor, then you can start posting pictures. There has never really been a "set fee", it's been give what you can to keep the Site going. (BMan, please correct me if this has changed) If you consider what you would pay for an annual subscription to Florida Sportsman or Woods N Water, etc, you can use that as a guide on how much to give (just one man's suggestion and by no means a requirement). I noticed you had some reels up for sale, once you become a Site Sponsor, we'll be able to see pics of those beauties when you post them, as well as that HAWG you mentioned above. Hope this helps, take care.
"Be Careful Not To Confuse Motion With Progress."
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Look at a past post titled RTSO weather and see a simular trout caught by Will Thompson.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Though being a site sponor is nice & will allow you to host/post pictures here - you can use other means - photobucket, flickr, etc
bman

Post by bman »

Mike, email it to me
Barry @bigbendfishing.net
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"