Fishing Panama City

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

chris.harris388

Fishing Panama City

Post by chris.harris388 »

I going to Panama City this weekend and plan on doing some fishing Saturday. Does anyone have any good spots from pier or land? Any kind of bait favored?
bayrunner22

Re: Fishing Panama City

Post by bayrunner22 »

If fishing off beach small jig head with small piece of gulp shrimp just over barb of hook will catch all kinds of small fish.Also very end of St. Andrews park at the cut is good fishing from land.
Jbird

Post by Jbird »

Im also going this weekend and go nearly every other weekend get up with me and I can give you some advice. 1-229-400-5849.
chris.harris388

Just from looking online the cut looked good. Yea I will hit you up. I'm going down there Friday after work and plan on fishing sometime Saturday. My condo is pretty much right next to one of the piers. According to google it says Half Hitch County Pier. My number is (386) 965-3123.
Jbird

Post by Jbird »

Ok I will try to call you on thursday the place Im staying is also near pier.
You going in boat? I usually fish from land since Im trying to save money for boat.
chris.harris388

No I don't have a boat. Looks like high tide is about noon so I will proly go out around 12-1 that way it warmer out and I have time to recover from the night before. You can call anytime Thursday after 5 when I get off work.
Mister Mullet

Post by Mister Mullet »

Spanish mackerel at the county pier now. Still a bit too cold. Lots of spring breakers. Just got back from there. Lots of sheepshead