Footcush deck mat

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

bbb

Footcush deck mat

Post by bbb »

Brand new in box.

40"x14"

$70

http://www.basspro.com/Footcush-Cushion ... uct/56786/

Call or text. 544-4723
Reel Addiction
Site Sponsor

Re: Footcush deck mat

Post by Reel Addiction »

You can also use the kids play mats that join together. They are a bit cheaper and are also easy on the feet!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Reel Addiction wrote:You can also use the kids play mats that join together. They are a bit cheaper and are also easy on the feet!
I'm sure bbb appreciates this advise on his thread trying to make a sale! :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
bbb

Post by bbb »

Reel Addiction wrote:You can also use the kids play mats that join together. They are a bit cheaper and are also easy on the feet!
I'm sure you could use this in your Polar. It would be real comfortable on your feet while your jumping up and down trying to get another boaters attention to pull you off the spoil bar. And then when no one stops, you could use it as a pillow while you wait 4 hours for the 2am high tide tide to float the boat off. :wink:

MudDucker wrote:
I'm sure bbb appreciates this advise on his thread trying to make a sale! :smt005
That's ok, he's use to doing things the cheap way. Ask him how his flounder gigging setup has worked for him.
Reel Addiction
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Addiction »

Nice shots BBB! You did bring a smile to my face! My apologizes to posting on one of your " garage clean out sales" post. I didn't realize your post was in the "for sale" section. With that said, I do like your pillow idea. Also, you taught me all I know about flounder gigging, I just have some equipment issues. Is that really a good reason to throw a fellow giger under the bus?