Mashes Sands litter bugs

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

robbankston
Site Sponsor

Mashes Sands litter bugs

Post by robbankston »

You guys suck. Please don't let me see you....

Baby diapers and beer. Nice.
image.jpg
image.jpg
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Re: Mashes Sands litter bugs

Post by robbankston »

And no I don't think anybody here did it. I'm just venting.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

I would hate to see their yard, it probably looks like my neighbors yard, cars not running with weeds growing up around them and trash that has not been hauled off in weeks. I hate that folks do this to our public and private areas.
slowroller
Site Sponsor

Post by slowroller »

And they don't even drink good beer!! :smt009
ggoodman

Post by ggoodman »

We had this porblem in Juneau Alaska at trail heads... So the city put up deer cameras. You would not believe who they cought dumping crap.... and all the lucky winner got 200 littering fines.
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Hate freaking litter!! Can't stand it when I see it and try to pick up what I can but there is just to much of it
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

I HAVE 2500 FT. ROAD FRONTAGE ON MY YARD, ON HWY 93, THE MAIN ROAD BETWEEN CAIRO AND TALLAHASSEE. EVERY DAY I PICK UP ABOUT 1 GOOD GROCERY BAG FULL OF GARBAGE THAT IS THROWN OUT ON MY YARD EVERYDAY. I DID MANAGE TO STOP 4 OF THE PEOPLE THAT WERE DOING THIS. I FOUND SOME LETTERS IN THE BAG WITH ADDRESSES ON THEM, I CARRIED ALL THAT I HAD PICKED UP FOR A WEEK OVER TO THEIR ADDRESS AND DUMPED IT ALL ON THEIR FRONT PORCH, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY GARBAGE FROM THOSE PEOPLE SINCE, I STILL GET A PILE EVERY DAY. I AM ONE BEER FROM BEACHTON, AND I THINK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE DRINK BEER AND THROW THEIR BOTTLES AND CAN OUT JUST AS THEY REACH MY PROPERTY , ALONG WITH DIAPERS, LOTTERY TICKETS,, EMPTY MILK CARTONS, AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. I LUCKED UP ONE DAY ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO, SOMEONE THREW OUT A $20 BILL AND I FOUND IT OVER ABOUT 50 FT. FROM THE ROAD IN ONE OF THE SOD FIELDS. IT SEEMS THAT MANY PEOPLE TODAY HAVE NO MORALS, SELF ESTEEM, KNOWLEDGE, OR PRIDE. THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF BUMS WITH NO SELF RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES OR RESPECT FOR ANYONE ELSE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO