Aucilla at Cobb Rock

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

breeze

Aucilla at Cobb Rock

Post by breeze »

First let me say it's good to be back on the Net! Went out last thur and wore the rock bass out. Trout bite was almost non existent. Flounder and Spanish were there , so we're sharks and sails! Gorgeous day and a good variety. When I learn how to post photos on this contraption I will :-D
'If you don't know where you're goin', you could end up anywhere.'
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Re: Aucilla at Cobb Rock

Post by red_yakker »

:thumbup: Can't beat a cooler full of rock bass :lick:
The easiest way to post pictures is to become a "site sponsor" by donating to the cause. That opens up an option for you to upload attachments such as pictures, videos, GIFs, etc.........
You can also use 3rd party sites like photobucket, just don't ask me how.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

All you need to know if you don't take the sponsorship route (which I too recommend... as easy as posting from photobucket is, attaching pics directly as a sponsor is even easier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 36FZyo#t=0[/video]
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
breeze

Post by breeze »

Thanks for the info, fellas. :thumbup:
'If you don't know where you're goin', you could end up anywhere.'
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Nothing better eating than Rock Bass but the trout should be biting as well. They are picking up around Keaton.

Thanks for the report.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP