Weekend fishing

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Pirate

Weekend fishing

Post by Pirate »

With the temp dipping in the middle of the week will that mess up the fishing for the weekend or will the fish be settled back down by then?
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
fly n fish

Re: Weekend fishing

Post by fly n fish »

Fishing is smokin' right now. Even if it slows down it will be good inshore. I would say GO if you have the chance. Find a creek and fish it and the mouth. :-)
carolinaskiff238dlv

Post by carolinaskiff238dlv »

Anyone have any reports out of Keaton lately?
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

I've got to drive a ways. About 6 + hours. Just haven't tried much fishing this time of year with cold fronts coming and going so not sure what to expect. Just asking folks that know.
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

I understand what you are saying. It is expensive to go fishing and you want to make your efforts count.

My theory is that fish eat everyday, sometimes during the day, all we have to do is find them and give them something they want to eat. Easier said than done! If you like the chase, the challenge and just being on the water ….go FISHING! We are in a transition period of the year. I would suspect this wind and cooler weather will change the pattern and we'll have to do the same to find the fish but that is part of the fun.

Some good advice already given so….

Good luck!

…or hire a guide they fish everyday!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP