Whats my options?

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

carolinaskiff238dlv

Whats my options?

Post by carolinaskiff238dlv »

What's my options on being able to fish tournament Saturday if I haven't become a member yet? I am wanting to pay my dews to become a member and also pay to get in the tournament on Saturday. I don't think I'm going to make it to the meeting Thursday night due to work, but I would love to fish Saturday. I also have a friend in the same situation who will be fishing with me. I guess what I'm asking is, Is there going to be someone taking money at the ramp at Ecofina on Saturday morning or close by?
milto
Site Sponsor

Re: Whats my options?

Post by milto »

carolinaskiff238dlv wrote:What's my options on being able to fish tournament Saturday if I haven't become a member yet? I am wanting to pay my dews to become a member and also pay to get in the tournament on Saturday. I don't think I'm going to make it to the meeting Thursday night due to work, but I would love to fish Saturday. I also have a friend in the same situation who will be fishing with me. I guess what I'm asking is, Is there going to be someone taking money at the ramp at Ecofina on Saturday morning or close by?
If I remember from a previous post you are in Moultrie right?? If so, you should try to hook up with sorifish to see if he can collect the fees from you. Send him a PM. Otherwise I will be at St. Marks Outfitters the morning of from 6-6:30 for same day registration.