It's time for him to go

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

crappielimits

Re: It's time for him to go

Post by crappielimits »

Say what you want to about UGA but Richt would have cut him after the second offense. What does his press conferences say for the educational system at FSU? He is just a 19 year old? He raped someone's daughter! He is a thief too!
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

A half game suspension is a joke! It's the pattern of behavior and he has yet to be held accountable! Any serious sanction and he'll bolt for Auburn! :roll:
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
bman

Post by bman »

RHTFISH wrote:A half game suspension is a joke! It's the pattern of behavior and he has yet to be held accountable! Any serious sanction and he'll bolt for Auburn! :roll:
And to think I was worried about what you wrote ;-)

with or without Jameis.... GO NOLES!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

I hope the Noles kick butt without him. The best thing that could happen to him is to watch the whole game from the sideline and find out that life might just go on without him. He better know that ALL eyes will be on him from now on. I truly hope he sees the light and gets out of this bad pattern.
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
cast-n-stone
Site Sponsor

Post by cast-n-stone »

Pirate wrote: I truly hope he sees the light and gets out of this bad pattern.
IMO Let him try to do that somewhere else! Might need to take a coach (enabler) as well, I was a Jimbo fan.
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

I understand where you're coming from. I'm a UGA fan first but since I became a property owner near SGI I have become an FSU fan also. It's just a tough situation he is putting everybody in. He probably thinks he is the one being punished but that is far from the truth. Jimbo Fisher has worked his whole life to earn his position. Does Winston consider that he is putting his coach and all the assistants and their familys livelihood in jeopardy. What about his teammates who aren't sure draft picks but may get extra exposure because they play on a good team. A break is all they may need to make a career out of football. These are the people his bad decisions affect in a serious way. Plus you have the reputation of the school. People don't like thugs, and the people buying the tickets and making donations are these people. It's hard for me to believe that a student who can play quarterback on a national champion, win the Heisman, play on a excellent baseball team and do well in school lacks the intelligence to make better decisions. I'd guess this is probably his last chance. I just hope the hell he doesn't end up at Auburn!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

If he did go to Auburn,I believe Auburn would set him up on a work release program on Saturdays to play if need be.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

He is out the ENTIRE game now!

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/FSU-S ... 57541.html

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

I know FSU and Clemson had a game last night but all I saw was mug shots of Dumb A-- on the sideline. I guess it truly is all about Winston.
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

Only time will tell. I saw where he took the field with his pads on. What was that all about?
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Pirate wrote:Only time will tell. I saw where he took the field with his pads on. What was that all about?

Yep, he did, and got quickly sent back to take them off! Who knows what was in his mind. He may have thought he was so good, they would HAVE to play him.

Well, even though it was tough, he was shown we can win without him.

The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

Good for the team, good for the coaches and good for the fans. Not good for Clemson as I'm sure they are kicking themselves today. I would be surprised if Winston doesn't keep his nose clean. He probably got the message since the suspension involved everybody up to the president. I'm sure Jimbo has told him it's out of his hands if he screws up again. As the world turns. I hope Cotton acknowledges that FSU didn't have to sell their soul to the devil to win. Even most diehard fans aren't willing to do that.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Pirate wrote:Hey Mudducker, Did you forget about OJ? Agreed, it's not about cussing. It's about using good judgment about how to act in public, especially if you have already been in some trouble. If he is the intelligent, talented young man he is portrayed to be he needs to start acting like it. He continues to put his coaches, teammates, school and fans in a bad position. I know they want to stand up for him but at some point everybody will get tired of his poor decisions. Just the way it is. I guess he doesn't realize that his millions of dollars lottery ticket that he can cash in on draft day is shrinking fast, just as his support base is.

That is what is so incredibly stupid about his actions. Unless he knows he is going to lose on the rape charge, he has the tiger by the tail (not Auburn's ... yet). All he has to do is play football and behave and he will be a multimillionaire in two years. :smt012
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

MudDucker wrote:
Pirate wrote:Hey Mudducker, Did you forget about OJ? Agreed, it's not about cussing. It's about using good judgment about how to act in public, especially if you have already been in some trouble. If he is the intelligent, talented young man he is portrayed to be he needs to start acting like it. He continues to put his coaches, teammates, school and fans in a bad position. I know they want to stand up for him but at some point everybody will get tired of his poor decisions. Just the way it is. I guess he doesn't realize that his millions of dollars lottery ticket that he can cash in on draft day is shrinking fast, just as his support base is.

That is what is so incredibly stupid about his actions. Unless he knows he is going to lose on the rape charge, he has the tiger by the tail (not Auburn's ... yet). All he has to do is play football and behave and he will be a multimillionaire in two years. :smt012
My daddy used to say "You can give a fool a million dollars, but in a year, he will be a broke man...."

You know, I am beginning to realize what a smart man my daddy was. :-D

ragansm1

Post by ragansm1 »

The main problem is if he was in Ohio,California etc. we wouldn't even know about it. He is in our neck of the woods so it makes it worse. He is a screw up and a disgrace to the uniform, but will make millions on Sunday. It's all about the money now not the kids. That game could have cost the university millions of dollors with a loss. He dosen't care cause he will get his money in the long run.