Flats Pro Seminar 2/21 Reminder

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Flats Pro Seminar 2/21 Reminder

Post by silverking »

For those of you signed up, just a reminder that the Flats Pro Seminar at Shields Marina in St. Mark is this coming Saturday, February 21. We've got a full slate of topics and will start promptly at 9 a.m., so please arrive a little early to check-in, get your angler bag and grab a cup of coffee.

The classroom will be enclosed and heated, but a light jacket or sweater is recommended for the morning sessions. Forecast is calling for partly cloudy and high in the mid-60s by afternoon. But we all know how accurate those forecasts are. ;-)
We're providing everything you'll need, including a pen and notepad. A BBQ lunch will also be served.

The seminar is completely SOLD OUT and we cannot accept walk-ins at the door. For those of you on the waiting list, we haven't had any cancellations yet. If we do, I will contact you asap so you can plan accordingly.

The USCG Auxiliary will be teaching a free Boating Safety class from 4:30 to 5:30, after the seminar.

My office is piled high with more than $1,500 in free door prizes to give away. Look forward to seeing all the attendees on Saturday!
KLONG
Site Sponsor

Re: Flats Pro Seminar 2/21 Reminder

Post by KLONG »

I will be there and am looking forward to it. You can just throw all those door prizes in my truck when I pull up.
Thanks, Keith
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

KLONG wrote:I will be there and am looking forward to it. You can just throw all those door prizes in my truck when I pull up.
Thanks, Keith

Your fellow classmates would probably hang me with the fuel dock hose if I did. :lol:
spothogg
Site Sponsor

Post by spothogg »

silverking wrote:
KLONG wrote:I will be there and am looking forward to it. You can just throw all those door prizes in my truck when I pull up.
Thanks, Keith

Your fellow classmates would probably hang me with the fuel dock hose if I did. :lol:
Yep! There is no doubt that would happen! I'm also looking forward to the seminar.
Crippledminnow

Post by Crippledminnow »

Thanks to Capt. Tom and Capt. Chuck for a good seminar!
Crippledminnow

Post by Crippledminnow »

Sorry Capt. Dave, trying to do too many things at once. My apologies!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Crippledminnow wrote:Sorry Capt. Dave, trying to do too many things at once. My apologies!

No worries. Glad you enjoyed the class. Tight lines!