Weather

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hiljun

Weather

Post by Hiljun »

I am leaving (Arkansas ) after church to come fishing and look at some houses. The forcast says STAY HOME. Anybody got a bad joint to verify the forcast or hopefully disprove it. I would also like suggestions of a place that may have decent weather. Y'all probably see a broader spectrum than me since I am checking isolated areas and dont have your local weather channel. Thanks in advance and i will have rain gear in tow. The fish still have to eat. FYI original trip 3 days SGI and two in Orlando for Jimmy Buffet. :beer:
basstracker93

Re: Weather

Post by basstracker93 »

Hiljun, Weathers been in and out here cloudy and overcast with rain off and on. I use wunderground as a way to look at the radar and weather for the coast. go to http://www.wunderground.com and put in the city or zip code and you can get weather forecast and up to date radar. Hope this helps as it usually helps me decide whether or no to take the boat out. Have safe trip down.
crappielimits

Re: Weather

Post by crappielimits »

Weather is wet, but not as bad as they have been forecasting. Depends on where or what type of fishing you want to do.