Random thoughts

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

countrycorners

Random thoughts

Post by countrycorners »

Good morn!
Things I'm not thinking about since retirement!
Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Re: Random thoughts

Post by Blue spinner »

since my retirement i am looking for more time to fish
and not work, i have less time to fish
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

YOU BOYS NEED TO WAIT TILL YA GET TO BE 90 AND CAN NOT DO THE WORK ANYMORE. TRY AND GET SOMEONE TO COME DO NECESSARY REPAIRS ON THE HOUSE AND OUT BUILDINGS. THEY TELL ME THEY WILL BE OUT FRI. MORNIN EARLY, NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. JUST HARD TO GET ANYONE TO WORK ANYMORE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
2true

Post by 2true »

Amen PA. Go to Angie's list and look up what you want done and get reviews on the people who do the work. I have a car that's been in the body shop for over a year it's ridiculous, it's like money doesn't motivate people to do anything anymore .
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

2TRUE, BOY YOU ARE RIGHT, THE GOVERMENT NEEDS TO STOP GIVING THESE LAZY NUT HEADS ANYTHING AND LET THEM STARVE A LITTLE, THEN THEY MIGHT (MIGHT) DO A LITTLE WORK. IT IS A SHAME THESE YOUNG PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING TOUGHT TO DO WORK, ANY KIND OF WORK, HAVE TO GET UP AND GO TO A JOB AND WORK 10-12 HOURS A DAY AND BE THERE ON TIME AND WORK TILL THE CLOCK SAID IT IS TIME TO GO HOME. I KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN BACK WHEN I WAS A BOY, YOU HAD TO WORK FOR WHAT YOU GOT, WHEITHER IT BE A FISHING ROD, SNICKERS BAR, OR 1/2 QT. OF ICE CREAM. IF YA DID NOT WORK, YA DID WITHOUT.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO