Aug 08

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

hambric85

Aug 08

Post by hambric85 »

Left the house at 530 and headed towards appalach. Got to the city li.its of Quincy and blew a tire. :x two hours later I'm on the road again. I arrive to bay city lodge pay for a room and launch. I move the atlas jack all the way up to launch and get out that tiny creek. Then I easy my way down river a little and shoot the coal to her. Hit the jackplate and it doesn't move. Stuck all the way up. I couldn't go more than 2k rpms for it would overheat. I just replaced the whole actuator in June. I'm starting to really miss the bobs flatsjack that was on my proline!! Only good note was when I finally got back to the dock a local charter boat came back with 30-40 slot specs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lawsup

Re: Aug 08

Post by Lawsup »

You should have fished within sight of the creek you exited... I did and had good luck. #scallopsnredsonthabarbie
Pumpin'Gas
hambric85

Re: Aug 08

Post by hambric85 »

Did for a short time. Kept seeing a few tarpon. They didn't want to play. Truth be told I was so pissed I probably would have snatched his jaw off if he hit. Anybody know how to put bobs hydraulics on an atlas plate?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk