Evinrude 135 2 stroke fuel injected

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Wadey
Site Sponsor

Evinrude 135 2 stroke fuel injected

Post by Wadey »

I have oil leaking from the lower unit, strangely in 2 seperate areas it seems! Around the propeller but also where the lower unit attaches the mid section. Mikes marine are closed until Monday, Shields ( tried them Dave) has no mechanic there today and if I get it there tomorrow they won't be able to book me in until late next week. I'm only here to fish and with my vacation time running down is there anyone on here that can look at it and fix the problem for me, obviously have cash for the work. Long shot I know guys, but not being on the water sucks! ( maybe I should have got your buddies boat Dave)
http://www.lureanglers.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
See the Light.......ULTRA LIGHT
Wadey
Site Sponsor

Re: Evinrude 135 2 stroke fuel injected

Post by Wadey »

My cell 850 294 3795 I'm on Alligator Point,
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

You can try Porter's Marine. Waivel might be able to get you back on the water.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Sorry about your engine troubles, Steve. My mechanical abilities are limited to changing gear case oil, spark plugs and having Shields technicians do the rest. Hopefully you'll be back on the water soon, about the time the rains finally let up.

The AC sold to the first person who looked at it, by the way.

Happy New Year!
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Wadey
Site Sponsor

Post by Wadey »

Fishinfool thankyou for that, I will note Porters details down. I think I am now sorted with a local contact, but appreciate your reply.
Dave, yes I'm not surprised the AC sold, if I had seen it before the blue wave I'm certain I would have bought it! But I'm happy with my purchase and it seems the problem is unburnt 2 stroke oil, maybe a bad thermostat not letting the motor coming to operating temperature. Hopefully get it sorted early next week.
Been finding sone nice keeper reds not far from here, also some nice bass (assume large mouth?) StMarks river. All on lite / ultra lite set ups! ☺