NFGFC 2016

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC 2016

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Hollywood wrote:
I know when I’m fishing for fun or fishing in a tournament that are in what I consider my home waters I always hit the same 6-8 spots depending on time of day and tide, that I know produce fish and it is rare that I ever have to look further than that. I feel the schedule does show who the best fisherman are by making us fish waters that we normally wouldn’t fish. Again I apologize if I offended anyone with my comment. :D :thumbup:
interesting approach. I have some spots from each launch that I won't fish unless it is a tournament. If pre-fishing, I may cast a hookless lure into those spots just to make sure fish are present. Otherwise I would spend all day in familiar spots hammering money fish and never learn about the next spot that holds them.

I never fish Club tournaments for money either. It was always the watery eyes of Milton and Bushatz-el-Berry after we beat them like bass drums that inspired me :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt064 :smt065
we need more social time....bring back weigh-in lunch and "As the Prop Turns" :pop_1 that was quality time with other fisherman

oh, can we go back to catching big fish year round 8)

my work here is done salute1
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.