WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WON LOTTERY

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

reelbad

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WON LOTTERY

Post by reelbad »

I would fish and hunt a lot more that's for sure.
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WON LOTTERY

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

I WOULD PAY OFF ALL OF MY KIDS AND GRAND KIDS MILLIONS OF DEBT, PAY OFF THE MTG. ON THE CHURCH, MOVE BACK TO S. FLA. ON THE WEST COAST AND WATCH THE SUN SET, AND CATCH NICE TROUT EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

If I won the 1.5 billion dollar Powerball, I would give everyone in America an equal share; about $4 million each. Would that upset the applecart?
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
rammerjammer
Site Sponsor

Post by rammerjammer »

Not sure exactly

But I think:

first thing would be get a lawyer then a financial planner

give to cancer and diabetic research

pay of all debts, take care of my family

do exactly what I want to for the rest of my life

learn how to say no to gold diggers
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Hide! :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

One of three winners from Florida but it sure wasn't me. Can you combine numbers from different sets? :lol:

Guess I'll have to wait awhile longer to buy my tropical island.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
DAWG FAN

Post by DAWG FAN »

Harmsway, if you split $1.5B amongst everyone in the U.S. it would be $5 ech. $1.5B/300M :o
2012 Sea Fox 200XT-SOLD
2003 16' Sundance Skiff
2013 40 HP Mercury Bigfoot
2017 Sea Fox XTS Viper
2017 150hp Yamaha SHO
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

DAWG FAN wrote:Harmsway, if you split $1.5B amongst everyone in the U.S. it would be $5 ech. $1.5B/300M :o
Just testing you, dawg fan. Nobody from Bama cought on. :idea:
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
bman

Post by bman »

MudDucker wrote:Hide! :smt005
Exactly!!!

But I would pay off all my friends mortgages. Hire several of them as my staff. Give a chunk to the church.
Let my wife build whatever house she wanted wherever she picked.

Then get selfish..
Build a killer duck pond and bass pond setup somewhere near Lake Seminole on a bunch of land with high fence and a killer lodge.
Follow the ducks through their migration for a year - in both North and South America.
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Coach cross-country & track, teach anatomy & physiology, write shallow articles about shallow water angling, and fish whenever I'm not doing that stuff...

...and buy my wife a replacement for her 2003 Subaru Forester that has 170,000 miles on it. Probably a 2015 Forester with 20,000 miles. New cars are such a rip-off.
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY GARY, GLAD SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME KNOWS ABOUT THE NEW CAR RIP OFF, MOST PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GETTING A BIG DEAL IF THEY GET $5,000 OFF SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. THE LAST NEW GRAND MARQUIS MERCURY I BOUGHT, I BOUGHT IT AT THE FACTORY IN HAMILTON , CANANDA. I PAID $13,060.00 FOR IT ON THE (A) PLAN, THE SAME PRICE THE DEALERS PAY PLUS SHIPPING WHICH BROUGHT IT UP TO $13,788.00 DELIVERED TO CAIRO,GA. THE LIST ON THIS CAR WAS $34,765.92 PLUS THE FREIGHT, I DID NOT PAY ANY FREIGHT, I DROVE MY OLD 1990 GRAND MARQUIS TO HAMILTON AND DRUG IT HOME ON A SINGLE TRAILER CAR CARRIER THAT I RENTED IN THOMASVILLE FOR $125. THIS WILL BE THE LAST NEW GRAND MARQUIS I WILL BUY, THEY DO NOT MAKE THEM ANYMORE. THE GRAND MARQUIS AND THE CROWN VICTORIA ARE THE SAME CARS WITH DIFFERENT EMBLEMS AND A FEW DIFFERENT TRIM EMBLEMS. THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 1,OOO,OOO OF THESE UNITS DOWN IN SOUTH FLA. THE ONE I HAVE NOW HAS 182000 MILES ON IT AND IS STILL RUNNING STRONG, USES NO OIL, NO TRANSMISSION FLUID, GETS 30-32 MILES PER GALLON ON GAS. I AM ON MY SECOND SET OF TIRES SINCE I BOUGHT THE CAR BACK IN 2005, WE WILL DRIVE THIS ONE TILL WE CAN NOT DRIVE ANYMORE. I HAVE HAD THE MARQUIS SINCE BACK IN 1995 WHEN I GOT THE CONTRACT TO HAUL THEM FROM FOMOCO. WE GENERALLY PUT 200,000 MILES OR MORE BEFORE REPLACING ONE. BABE AND I HAVE 5 MORE YEARS ON OUR DRIVERS LICENSE, WE PROBABLY BE PASSED ON BY THEN AND WILL NOT HAVE A NEED FOR A CAR. WHICH EVER ONE OF MY KIDS GETS THIS CAR WILL BE GETTING ONE OF THE BEST THERE IS MADE. LIKE I USE TO SAY, THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USE TO.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO