St Marks

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

captainsnook

St Marks

Post by captainsnook »

Been crushing the trout all of late January to early February but hit a slump, this is my first year fishing around here. I'm originally from south Florida so I don't know many spots just wondering if anybody could help guide me in the right direction where the Reds and trout are this time of the year near the end of winter.

Here's some photos of some trout I've been catching. Normal days been catching around 30-40, good days I've managed in the 60s

Since my boat is down south I've been wading primarily if anybody with a boat ever needs a fishing buddy please feel free to send me a message.

Tight Lines
dogonenuts

Re: St Marks

Post by dogonenuts »

Doesn't look like you need much help!
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

If you are fishing alone in those pics I would hide my identity to. Over the limit?
captainsnook

Post by captainsnook »

reelbad wrote:If you are fishing alone in those pics I would hide my identity to. Over the limit?
Fishing with my buddies. Thanks for being comcerned about fish conservation.
Tight Lines
Ttt

Post by Ttt »

I have a reliable jon boat and u are more welcome to fish with me. Message me your number and we can hit the water.
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

I ain't givin you no help. You, on the other, should take pity and give me some! salute3

Nice mess of fish brother and welcome to the Big Bend.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
captainsnook

Post by captainsnook »

onefishtwofish wrote:I ain't givin you no help. You, on the other, should take pity and give me some! salute3

Nice mess of fish brother and welcome to the Big Bend.
I would be more than happy, I mainly fish artificial but found out some days up here they only eat live bait, mainly I ran into that problem with redfish. But yea man anytime you want to fish I'll be down
Tight Lines
leesburgga

Post by leesburgga »

Really nicely done!
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Seems like you "walk the walk", "talk the talk" and "catch the fish". You'll have someone sign you up as a partner in these fishing tournaments. Heck - you don't need a boat!

Thanks for sharing.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
ontiltttttt

Post by ontiltttttt »

DANG! Slayin' em