4/20/16 Wednesday

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

4/20/16 Wednesday

Post by Blue spinner »

Morning all
nice down this way going out after sunrise
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
countrycorners

Re: 4/20/16 Wednesday

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
I'm hoping to go down Friday, whats the weather forecast?
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, EVERYTIME I FIX ONE THING ANOTHER BREAKS DOWN, BIGEST PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THAT IT TAKE ABOUT 20 TIMES LONGER TO FIX ANYTHING. HAD MY WORKSHOP DOOR HANG UP ,!/2 , WOULDNT GO UP , OR DOWN. AFTER 4 HOURS I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK LIKE IT SHOULD . THIS OLD MAN CAN NOT TAKE THAT KIND OF PROBLEMS ANYMORE. IT SEEMS THAT I NEVER GET TO GO FISHING ANYMORE, GET ALL SET UP TO GO THEN SOMETHING ELSE BREAKS AND I HAVE TO STAY HOME AND FIX.
MAYBE TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER.
PA
SEMPER FII
FUTCHCAIRO
reelhandy
Site Sponsor

Post by reelhandy »

PA any man your age who is still fixing things, has to realize that possibly the reason he's still around is because he never got too old to fix the things that broke, and then sat down to let someone else do it. I'm not saying I know that's the case, but it could be.
I'm only 62, and believe me I already get frustrated sometimes by how much longer things seem to take to get done, so I know how you feel, but if I'm your age and still fixing things, I guarantee you that I'm going to feel good about it regardless of how slow I am.
Besides as slow as you may be, consider the huge amount of young folks coming up today that couldn't fix the things you fix, even if they managed to put their phones down long enough to try.
cast-n-stone
Site Sponsor

Post by cast-n-stone »

Amen to that Reelhandy!
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Amen X2
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP