RedTrout Results 5/21/16

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

RedTrout Results 5/21/16

Post by Jumptrout51 »

WHOSE FISH IS IT?
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: RedTrout Results 5/21/16

Post by silverking »

That link isn't working for me. I was so whopped after getting up at 3 a.m. that I couldn't stick around long at the awards without falling to sleep.

Wanted to thank Brian and his team for another great event. Congrats to all the winners!

I had a money red on 10 minutes after lines in only to break it off. Had a money trout on later in the morning only to have it pull the hooks. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Weather cooperated, had my chances and the Beavertail Micro performed as advertised. I was poling around in 6 inches at dead low.

Had fun and looking forward to the Seatrout Shootout this fall.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

10#s would have won the combo. 4.4#s was big trout. Tough fishing on the full moon.

I think only 4 NGFGC teams placed in top 10.
Tran was second.
Gary Droze was 6 or 7th
Matt and I were right behind him
Buschatz and Caslteberry were behind us.

Carl Stubbs and his grand-son, Tailin' Toads and Kevin Hough all took some good money. About as much as I can remember
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Thanks Brian. The web site hasn't been updated yet and as the only person in the world not on FaceBook I can't view that link. :lol:

Good seeing you and Matt. Glad y'all won some money for your efforts.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

silverking wrote:Thanks Brian. The web site hasn't been updated yet and as the only person in the world not on FaceBook I can't view that link. :lol:

Good seeing you and Matt. Glad y'all won some money for your efforts.
I'm with you sk. I didn't know grown men were on Facebook. I thought it was something for young girls.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Dave,
You know I'm not on Facebook; I don't even have a cell phone.

No cell phone = complete freedom

PS hope you're having fun covering all those millionaires' tournaments this month. Keep us posted!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Thanks Gary. I promise, I won't have any fun at all. I'll be hard at work from sun up to sundown. :wink:

Seriously, I hope my liver holds out and my eyes don't melt. It's strange how good the scenery is with all that money floating around.