Panacea 8/16

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FishingPadre

Panacea 8/16

Post by FishingPadre »

Hey all, should probably post more than I do but here it is...

Went out with three friends Tuesday and told them not to plan on catching anything since I had not had much luck of late. Ended up with six reds, two under slot, one over slot, and three in the box. Add a flounder and we had a very nice day.

One new guy hooked up with a fight that lasted 10-15 minutes....I told him this was going to make a great picture, kept tightening the drag since he was having a hard time gaining on the fish...got it to the boat and it was a huge stingray :roll:

Disappointing but he ended up with the largest slot red an hour later so all was forgotten.

According to the solar lunar calendar we were fishing in the peak times, projected to be a decent day, and most fish caught on the end of the rising tide.

Blessings
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: Panacea 8/16

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

YA DID A LOT BETTER THAN MOST LATELY, WATER IS JUST TOO HOT FOR THE FISH AND FISHERPERSONS.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Phil. 4:8

Re: Panacea 8/16

Post by Phil. 4:8 »

Thanks for post Padre. It's always a mystery till they get to the boat; ain't it fun. :wink: