Trolling motor, dive ladder, and push pole for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jhults11

Trolling motor, dive ladder, and push pole for sale

Post by Jhults11 »

Hey guys,

Iv got a 24 volt 70 lb thrust motorguide varimax trolling motor SOLD , mobile dive ladder (8" hook gap for gunnel) and a 20 foot fiberglass push pole for sale SOLD. The only reason I'm selling this stuff is because I bought a new (to me) boat with this stuff included, but I already had a push pole and trolling motor. My dive ladder used on my Tracker Grizz won't fit over the wide 13" gunnels of my new boat, so I have no need for it. Everything is in good working order and is ready to be put on your boat. Let me know if yall have any questions. My # is 850-559-2600. The trolling motor and ladder are pictured below. Text me if you want a pic of the push pole, haven't taken one of it. Thanks -Jordan
Trolling Motor-$250 SOLD
Push Pole-$150 SOLD
Diver Ladder-$50- SALE PENDING
Last edited by Jhults11 on October 24th, 2016, 8:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau
Jhults11

Re: Trolling motor, dive ladder, and push pole for sale

Post by Jhults11 »

Push Pole has been SOLD!
"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Didn't figure it would last long at that price. :thumbup:

The dive ladder and TM are good buys too. GLWS.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Jhults11

Post by Jhults11 »

Trolling Motor-$250 SOLD
Push Pole-$150 SOLD
Diver Ladder-$50- SALE PENDING