St. Marks

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wallisam

St. Marks

Post by wallisam »

fished this a.m., caught a limit of trout, 18" and up with the largest at 22" and 1 keeper red. first time I've caught more keepers than dinks. I want say where I fished but the in coming tide was good to me. great day
reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

Re: St. Marks

Post by reelsorry2 »

President trump says all fishermen and lady fishermen give up ther fishing spot, and what they used as bait when you caught them like you did. Good good day for you. :lol:
TomParis
Site Sponsor

Post by TomParis »

people have been reporting that the fishing has been good out of st Marks, hoping I can try myself this Saturday!
1976 Seacraft 20' MA
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

reelsorry2 wrote:President trump says all fishermen and lady fishermen give up ther fishing spot, and what they used as bait when you caught them like you did. Good good day for you. :lol:
President Trump said fishing is going to HUGE under his administration. He is going to make the fishing GREAT again! :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
wallisam

Post by wallisam »

now that's funny. :lol:
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

MudDucker wrote:
reelsorry2 wrote:President trump says all fishermen and lady fishermen give up ther fishing spot, and what they used as bait when you caught them like you did. Good good day for you. :lol:
President Trump said fishing is going to HUGE under his administration. He is going to make the fishing GREAT again! :smt005
OH HELL YEAH! :smt041
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

He also said to grab catfish by the p****