Custom Vinyl Decals in Tally/Crawfordville

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

xXLoneBowmanXx

Custom Vinyl Decals in Tally/Crawfordville

Post by xXLoneBowmanXx »

Wondering if anyone has advice on where to go in the Tally or Crawfordville (preferably) area? I need to get my boat name made up and applied.
NOAA reports are the reason I have trust issues.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Custom Vinyl Decals in Tally/Crawfordville

Post by Salty Gator »

I think Tom Wheeler w custom detailing ( site sponsor) can do them. Did you get a new boat or get yours dried out?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
xXLoneBowmanXx

Post by xXLoneBowmanXx »

Both, actually. I found a good deal on a 21 ft hydrasport that I think will float a little better than the other one, lol. But it's got an older evinrude on it, so I'm keeping the other as a backup in case I need I need it. Also, investing in a SeaTow membership before trying to take it on the water.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

James Vance, Coastal Marine Graphics is another good source. He's in NE Tallahassee but works the coast often. He's done several of my boats over the years, including names, logos, hull numbers, switch panel decals, etc. Quality work at fair prices.

850-224-2121
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Scoop Sea
Site Sponsor

Post by Scoop Sea »

xXLoneBowmanXx wrote:Wondering if anyone has advice on where to go in the Tally or Crawfordville (preferably) area? I need to get my boat name made up and applied.

If you are looking for a place to get this work done in Crawfordville, you can check out Auto Trim & Design. They do all of the decal work for the Sheriffs Office, EMS, etc as well as small jobs for individuals too. They are located on the north end of the County in the strip mall on the left as you head out of C'ville (I believe it's called North Point Center). I'm sure you can find their phone number, etc on the web.
"Be Careful Not To Confuse Motion With Progress."
xXLoneBowmanXx

Post by xXLoneBowmanXx »

Scoop Sea, I was thinking there was one here in Crawfordville. I think that's the one.

Silver king, I will give James a call too. I'm curious to see what the cost will be to have it done.