1993 F350 4x4 SRW 7.3 Diesel for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Price3275

1993 F350 4x4 SRW 7.3 Diesel for sale

Post by Price3275 »

Hello, If anyone needs a good ole truck, this is a good one... trying to get pics to work, there are more pics on the Chattanooga, TN craigslist page. I can arrange to get the truck to you somehow, if I need to.
(below copied from CL)...

1993(1993.5) F350 4x4 5speed manual 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel (factory turbo not aftermarket) XLT (power windows and door locks that all work) with newer CM flatbed (the bed is about $2000 alone). The bed has all LED lights, except the upper stop/turn/tail lights on the headache rack. Truck has four 95% tread Michelin tires and a full size spare, aftermarket black wheels, 5 month old 10000lb winch, Warn locking hubs, newer batteries (about 4 months old), new starter, new Motorcraft brand glow plugs and wire harness, new fuel lift pump, gooseneck ball recess mounted in bed, and clutch feels good. Has just shy of 225K miles on it, but will continue to climb as I drive it to work most days. It drives and rides great. It has been a work truck. It has minor dings/scratches/etc. and rough spots on the paint but no rust that I can see, and it does not have any large dents to speak of. It's a pretty straight truck. Interior is fair to good. The headliner is in decent shape, as well as the seat. The door decals, light bar, vise, coolers, and toolboxes have been removed. It is a single rear wheel F350. This truck is starts easier on cold mornings than a lot of newer diesels, even when not plugged into the block heater. Please don't expect a new truck. It is a good reliable work truck that I would trust to drive anywhere.

The bad things I know of are:
Paint has some rough spots, on hood especially.
Plastic dash bezel around gauges needs replaced. ($80.00 on ebay)
Multifunction turn signal, wiper switch works, but has started acting up from time to time($31.16 on ebay)
Tachometer does not work right, all the rest of gauges work as they should
Hot/Cold heat/AC mix door control on dash broke last week. (the gear on back of the knob is the problem...it is set on hot right now so the heat does work) $55.00 on ebay
I had AC charged in the summer, and it worked for about 3 months. It evidently has a leak somewhere.
The passenger side valve cover stays damp with oil, but truck doesn't leak anything onto ground at all.
Ashtray is missing.

Come look at it and make me a reasonable offer!. I do not need help selling this truck. Thank you.

Price3275

Re: 1993 F350 4x4 SRW 7.3 Diesel for sale

Post by Price3275 »

Sorry... Asking price is $6500 OBO or trade for a good 4x4 four door something in good shape. Thanks
Price3275

Re: 1993 F350 4x4 SRW 7.3 Diesel for sale

Post by Price3275 »

SOLD