3.17.17 Friday

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

3.17.17 Friday

Post by MudDucker »

Well here it a cold Friday morning. Gonna hunt my doctor this morning. Got some food poisoning on Sunday and still not back right. It is time for some serious doctoring!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

Re: 3.17.17 Friday

Post by reelsorry2 »

Good morning to all. 31 at 5;30 in Alma The doc will get going MD, bug going around here like wild fire, hit everyone in my family but me. Trying to avoid it.
countrycorners

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
Headed to Aucilla this am.
Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Post by Blue spinner »

Morning MD , RS2 , CC and all
not going fishing but going to take a boat ride on the Flint this afternoon
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

MORNIN ALL, WELL THE OLD MAN IS MAD AS A WET HEN THIS MORNING. I SENT IN MY MONEY TO THE GA. STATE DEPT. OF NATURAL RECOURCES BACK IN SEPT. 20,2016. DID NOT GET MY DECALS OR REGISTRATION AND WAS CHECKED BY FLA. GAME WARDEN ON THE GULF BACK IN OCT. THE DEPT. OF NAT. RESOURCES GAVE ME A NUMBER TO SHOW IF I GOT CHECKED BEFORE MY DECALS GOT TO ME. THE FLA. WARDEN TOLD ME HE WOULD GIVE ME A WARNING, BUT DO NOT COME BACK TO THE GULF UNTIL I HAD DECALS ON THE BOAT AND A REGISTRATION RECORD IN MY WALLET. I CAME HOME AND GAVE THIS INFORMATION TO THE GA DEPT . OF NAT. RESOURCES. SINCE THIS HAPPENED JUST 2 WEEKS AFTER IN SENT MY MONEY IN TO THE STATE OF GA, CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED. THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD SEND ME A NEW SET OF REGISTRATION THAT DAY. SINCE OCT. 2016 I HAVE CALLED THE GA. DEPT OF NATL RESOURCES 8 TIMES ABOUT 2 WEEKS APART AND AS OF THIS DAY 3-17-2017 I STILL DO NOT HAVE ANY DECALS OR REGISTRATION. NOW THAT I AM ABLE TO GO TO THE GULF I CAN NOT GO BECAUSE I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY DECALS OR REGISTRATION. ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE THIS KIND OF PROBLEM, I THINK I WILL CALL THE GA. GOVENORS OFFICE AND SEE IF HE CAN GET ANYTHING DONE. I THINK I WILL CALL MY STATE REPRESENTATIVE AND SEE IF SHE CAN GET SOMEONES ATTENTION. I AM TOO OLD TO BE PUT OFF 7 MONTHS FOR SOMETHING I PAID FOR BACK IN SEPT. 2016. ANY OF YOU FISHERPERSONS KNOW HOW I CAN GET WHAT I HAVE PAID FOR 7 MONTHS AGO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

Stay after tham, Pa. Last year they forgot to send my registration form for my 17 ft. boat and I had to talk to 3 different people up there before I got it straightened out. Our gov't at work, I guess. :roll:
Yours in the South
reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

Post by reelsorry2 »

Stay on them Pa. I sent mine in two years ago and they sent me two of everything and charged for both. Didnt try fight it was happy i even got it.
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

I DO NOT KNOW, BUT I BET IF I WENT UP TO THE DEPT. OF NATL. REC/ WITH A COUPLE 10 ROUND 44 MAG. AND STARTED SLINGING SOME LEAD AROUND, I WOULD GET WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE 8 MONTHS AGO, I WOULD HAVE A HAND FULL OF EACH ONE OF THESE DOCUMENTS IN EACH HAND.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

Post by reelsorry2 »

Pa that may work, thats a sure fire way to get bolona samitches for a while.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:I DO NOT KNOW, BUT I BET IF I WENT UP TO THE DEPT. OF NATL. REC/ WITH A COUPLE 10 ROUND 44 MAG. AND STARTED SLINGING SOME LEAD AROUND, I WOULD GET WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE 8 MONTHS AGO, I WOULD HAVE A HAND FULL OF EACH ONE OF THESE DOCUMENTS IN EACH HAND.
PA
SEMPER FI

PA, that is Marine motivation. Government bureaucrats are a cuddled bunch and they just don't understand that type of motivation. They tend to call 911 and widen the conflict rather than taking it like a man.

Let me suggest you call two people. Your local game warden and your local state representative and let them elevate this thing for you. If that fails, we'll go buy some airsoft guns and bruise the fool out of them up there in Social Circle! :thumbup:
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!