Shotgun for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Mister Mullet

Shotgun for sale

Post by Mister Mullet »

Fox Model B 20 guage side by side, solid walnut stock, checkered and engraved. This gun has not been shot much. Very tight action. I have owned it since 1970, the same year I got married. It's time to get rid of one or the other. I'll keep Sugar Lump, even though she's worth more. Asking $500. Saw two similar guns (in worse shape) for $800 at the gun show this weekend. Similar gun on Gander Mountain for about $800 too. ---SOLD---
Last edited by Mister Mullet on May 6th, 2017, 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Shotgun for sale

Post by MudDucker »

Mister Mullet wrote:Fox Model B 20 guage side by side, solid walnut stock, checkered and engraved. This gun has not been shot much. Very tight action. I have owned it since 1970, the same year I got married. It's time to get rid of one or the other. I'll keep Sugar Lump, even though she's worth more. Asking $500. Saw two similar guns (in worse shape) for $800 at the gun show this weekend. Similar gun on Gander Mountain for about $800 too.
Pictures? I've got a 12 that this might look good next to.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

interested. Barrel length and chokes?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Mister Mullet

Post by Mister Mullet »

Barrel length is 28 inches, full and modified choke. American select black walnut hand-checkered stock. Near as I can tell in was made in the early '50s and has been pretty much a "closet queen" in my collection since 1970.

Still working on photos. I can bring it to the NFGFC meeting Thursday if you're interested.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Mister Mullet wrote:Barrel length is 28 inches, full and modified choke. American select black walnut hand-checkered stock. Near as I can tell in was made in the early '50s and has been pretty much a "closet queen" in my collection since 1970.

Still working on photos. I can bring it to the NFGFC meeting Thursday if you're interested.
I won't be at the meeting, but I will commit to buy the gun if it is in good condition. I have a closet queen in 12 g from my grandfather that it would look next to.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Mister Mullet

Post by Mister Mullet »

Mud Ducker, I can e-mail photos. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send them. Or e-mail me at AskMisterMullet@aol.com. The gun is in very good condition.