Stryker T-Top For Sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Price3275

Stryker T-Top For Sale

Post by Price3275 »

Decided to take the aluminum Stryker T-top out of my boat and go with a bimini top. Frame has a few small holes drilled in places from spreader lights, etc. being installed in the past. Has a homemade 4 rod holder and LED stern light on rear(both can be easily removed). Black sunbrella top canvas needs re-strung around the perimeter. Nothing structurally wrong with it. These sell new for $1000.00 on Ebay... asking $500 for this one. I probably won't be back in Wakulla until late March... just trying to see if there was any interest in it before I hauled it back down there. I can send pictures if needed also. Thanks
Price3275

Re: Stryker T-Top For Sale

Post by Price3275 »

Picture is on this craigslist AD....

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/bpo/ ... 14509.html
geofish

Post by geofish »

I'm interested. Plan to change my Bimini for a T-top on a 21 ft Wahoo. How come you're going the other way?
Price3275

Post by Price3275 »

The previous owner of my boat (21'10" Mako) installed this t-top's legs too wide in my boat, and it was a little aggravating to walk around from console to front deck without leaning around it. The side frame (leg) width is fully adjustable on the top, I just didn't want to narrow it up and have to drill 16 MORE holes in the floor of my boat. Each "foot" has 4 screw holes for mounting to the floor of your boat. Also, my boat already has all the bimini top hardware mounted on the gunwales, so I figured I'd go that way. I don't really need a top unless the kids are with me, and with a bimini I can take it off when not needed. My number is 423-716-8482 if you want to call or text me. Thanks, Matt
Teachers Pet

Post by Teachers Pet »

Sent you a pm requesting pics and dimensions to my cell