Fishing Alligator Point Bay St. Teresa 11/07/2004

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

2true

Fishing Alligator Point Bay St. Teresa 11/07/2004

Post by 2true »

Went fishing early morning. kinda cool, Got out to alligator bay and a hit an oyster bed, nothing. :roll: Went to another spot and boated a puppy red. (which I oh so skillfully pulled the hook out of to keep alive which he stayed alive in the bait well before throwing him back :thumbup: )

Went over to St. Teresa. Got a great hit on a DOA and some lady fish hitting the DOA. Other than that nothing. :roll:

Me and my partner Judd decided to go off alligator point and I suggested drifting (he always wants to anchor. :hammer: ) I land a nice flounder on a DOA. (my first ever on artificial :-D ) Then I was freeling a shrimp on bottom caught another flounder. :-D :-D

A spanish hits his pole so hard it about yanks it in the water. He reaches over and grabs it as it was flying off the boat. :o Then we get some smaller sharks. Something big broke his 80# test line like it was nothing. (Big Shark?) :o

We drift most of the afternoon and He gets a nice red and I get 2 trout right off the boat. We caught some MONSTER ly's and something left some big bite marks on one of em. Oh yeah my buddy catches the biggest whiting I have ever seen it is next to the redfish.

It was a nice day on the water but the bite was kinda tought to get a constant bite.
:wink:
Aucilla
Site Sponsor

Post by Aucilla »

Good job 2T! I am especially impressed at the variety and the flounder! Thanks for the report!
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Good job 2T....If the man had visted you with that red in the well, he might have asked for your autograph...just to let you know..I know you meant well..... :thumbup:
2true

Post by 2true »

If I would have saw the man coming toward me, that red would have no longer been in the well. :wink: I feel bad when I gut hook fish. :cry: