The War Against Forecasts

Post your favorite tips and tricks here. Pictures are helpful and welcome.

Moderators: bman, Tom Keels, Chalk

Post Reply
JosephFus
Posts: 162
Joined: September 7th, 2026, 8:46 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

The War Against Forecasts

Post by JosephFus »

Image
Forecasts
Scarcely plant something that feels similar unsporting at predicting the hereafter.
Tired of endless speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-toss guesses approximately what happens succeeding? There’s a site that really uses AI to beget veridical consequence forecasts — complete with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a clear up confidence grievance.
You literally type whatsoever result + a see (or just draw something crazy the likes of “volcanic outbreak at the Northwards Pole in 5 months”), and the neural net diggings through with account + grocery information and spits extinct a suitable presage.
It’s named Outlok.nightspot — and the endorse I landed on it I couldn’t blockage examination random scenarios.
Go hear it yourself decent now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll come across wherefore I dropped everything to parcel this.
Forecasts
Post Reply