St Marks 5th and 6th

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

sundown
Site Sponsor

St Marks 5th and 6th

Post by sundown »

Headed out east from the lighthouse yesterday morning (Tue) about 9:30 …Woulda been out a lot earlier cept for all kinda little problems that come from a boat that’s been sitting up all winter….You think you got em all checked out but it don’t work that way !

Went east from the lighthouse down to Grey Mare area….First fish I caught was at 11 oclock…..two of the first four were keepers and the bite was hot ! Like the post from Sir Reel said earlier, from eleven till one was the time to be there…….I threw swaâ€
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

All these good reports are just Killing me :smt013 I gotta get out soon :-D
Good report Sundown :thumbup: :thumbup:
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

Thanks Sundown. As soon as I get back from Yankee land tonight I am headed your way. See Ya on the flats.
Sea Gurl

Post by Sea Gurl »

Great report Sundown - it's really bad for a person to hear such good reports and have to act happy to have a job :cry:

Thanks for sharing.

Sea Gurl
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

WTG Sundown :thumbup: :D It can get rough out there in a hurry....thank goodness fer grab rails :-D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".