Great Trip, Thanks :D

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Apalach
Site Sponsor

Post by Apalach »

Wakulla Beach sounds like a winner. I'm in. And BTW, nice fish Litt and Robert--glad you guys got some pics. If any of us FW newbies was going to connect, I figured one of them had to be Litt! I think Ron also caught a bass. :smt023 :smt023
Dick
BlueDrifter

in my defense

Post by BlueDrifter »

My Grandad fed us Okra 3 times a day and 7 days a week. I swore that when I got big I would never eat more except in Gumbo. Same goes for Turnip and Mustard greens.

ps can I have my card back
RonHarrison
Site Sponsor

Post by RonHarrison »

Apalach wrote:I think Ron also caught a bass.
Nah. Ron was skunked, but had a GREAT time and learned a lot more about my gear and fishin'. That's what I was there for. The fish will come!
Ron Harrison
Tallahassee, Florida
2006 Hobie Outback Rigging Photo Album @ http://www.nettally.com/rharri/riggingredirect.htm .
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

[quote="Bakertize"]:I wrassled this one to the boat after asking Litt what his bass hit. THX :-D

Thought I'd clarify, truth is it was Baker that suggested the popper before I went to it. THX :wink:
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Nice fish.
ben

Next outing

Post by ben »

Sorry I haven't been on the boards. Work has been busy. Had a great time fishing and meeting ya'll. Any plans in the near future. I can get out this upcoming Sunday. Any ideas?