Next fishing trip?

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

ben

Next fishing trip?

Post by ben »

Anything in the works?
Billy Miller

Post by Billy Miller »

Ben,
I'll put a idea out there either tonite or tomorrow night. I would like us to be a little more organized. If you have any ideas, please communicate.
Thanks,
Billy
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

St George would be nice because we're due for Pompano. Regardless, I'd include a plan B for wind direction.
Billy -try & let me know when you do St Joe trips. I get there often & we could connect for at least a half day. And it also plays well when I tell my wife, "Hey, a buddy of mine wants to meet me at such & such a time". You have little ones too so we gotta help each other out :wink:. Also, my father in law has a 23foot Skiff that I can use often so we could also carry our kids sometime. I'd like to learn something from your's, she's famous. Which reminds me, got any pics?
BlueDrifter

maybe its time

Post by BlueDrifter »

How about a meet the Geezer and other newbies trip. It would be best if we could put the Geezer on some fish so any wanna be guides should speak up.
ben

st. george / st. joe

Post by ben »

I think some of my friends are camping the st. george area this weekend and I'll be joining them. They're more of the "college" crowd and I don't think they fish or kayak but regardless, I'm pretty sure I'll be in the area. Maybe a saturday or sunday trip out on the water is possible? What's the word on the weather?
geezer

Post by geezer »

Thanks BlueDrifter...Sunday is good for me!